October VOTE - The Great Outdoors

VOTE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing but they look like the work of a man restricted to half term holidays who can only now sleep rough in the lakes in a bivvy bag and boil up worms for tea

You're getting confused with the smb

It'll be in the top ten on here long after we are pushing up daisies ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the people have spoken. Sometimes a newcomer comes along and rocks the establishment and liberal elite and so we have it, entry number 2 has a resounding victory!

Thing is, I don't know who it is by! Can the winner please identify themselves by username? I'll not ask you to nominate a new theme as I think we'll do it differently in 2017.

Also, can you let people know where it was taken, especially @Scimmy

I'll also ask that @Icarebecauseyoudo gives @Heeeed the Ball a serious answer as to where shot number 4 was taken, or face significant sanctions.

Well, the people have spoken. Sometimes a newcomer comes along and rocks the establishment and liberal elite and so we have it, entry number 2 has a resounding victory!

Thing is, I don't know who it is by! Can the winner please identify themselves by username? I'll not ask you to nominate a new theme as I think we'll do it differently in 2017.

Also, can you let people know where it was taken, especially @Scimmy

I'll also ask that @Icarebecauseyoudo gives @Heeeed the Ball a serious answer as to where shot number 4 was taken, or face significant sanctions.
It's the Croton Dam Bridge, in New York State, as I already half said :rolleyes: Great shot

Btw ICBYD 13 - 4 Steeeeed :cool:

Not telling you where 4 is it's not in the rules :cool:

To add to your embarrassment both mine were one the mobile phone :cool:

on*

Nicer version of Croton Dam here ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
checking in as the winner. Sorry it took me a while to get in. Yes I'm an american Mackem (ooh look at me!) lol.

Photo was taken at the new croton dam in westchester county, NY. woke up early to go fishing in the streams.

Taken with my Samsung Galaxy s6 btw

checking in as the winner. Sorry it took me a while to get in. Yes I'm an american Mackem (ooh look at me!) lol.

Photo was taken at the new croton dam in westchester county, NY. woke up early to go fishing in the streams.

Proof indeed that it's not all about the camera. Well done, nice shot.

Good luck with The Donald ;):lol:

Yank bastard coming over and shagging all our women and winning our photo competitions :)

Proof indeed that it's not all about the camera. Well done, nice shot.

Good luck with The Donald ;):lol:
So you were trounced by 3 phone shots :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back