October theme - THE GREAT OUTDOORS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we learned more with the old way.

Maybe we could start the new year off with a "fresh" take on the competition. ??

Just a thought (along with 2310 returns comment above).

I think we learned more with the old way.

Maybe we could start the new year off with a "fresh" take on the competition. ??

Just a thought (along with 2310 returns comment above).
I think comps lasting a couple of months instead of one would be best

Winner of sept (steed lol) could choose a theme for nov\dec

I think comps lasting a couple of months instead of one would be best

Winner of sept (steed lol) could choose a theme for nov\dec
I think we do get around six/seven weeks. Winner of October will be decided first week of November and then if they choose theme quickly, (December) and you get three weeks of November and all of December.

I think we do get around six/seven weeks. Winner of October will be decided first week of November and then if they choose theme quickly, (December) and you get three weeks of November and all of December.
A certain person having almost as many holidays as you means this hasn't worked recently ;)

Perhaps we should discuss themes and set them in advance instead of the winner choosing them

I'm happy to have people's names against each entry (can't remember how it used to work like!) if that's what people prefer.

Let's also try an extended deadline for the next theme through November and December.

so how do we submit a photo? got one for the great outdoors i took yesterday but no idea where to post it

[email protected]

is the email address for steeeeed who is running the competition. Just email your photo to him by end of October and he will put all the October entries up in a separate thread with a poll on so that we can all vote on the photo (s) we like best. (This will happen around the first week of November, just keep looking on the board for the thread).

Please send your entries to [email protected] (2000 pixels along the longest length, no more than 5MB, JPEG format) along with your username by midnight 31st October. Remember, no watermarks. You can take the picture from now until the closing date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back