October competition: Youth is wasted on the Young - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown ups pissing about on swings and the like crossed my mind, but I don't have the technical ability to image anything other than planets and stars. :lol:

How man stop shouting out ideas like that. Some of us may have thought about it already :oops:

Taking the title literally I can't see how you can enter without having a child in the picture. Bit dodgy isn't when it comes to all sorts of things such as model release, parental consent etc etc..???

I believe in this country you dont need a model release, If your in a public place photo what you want. Just beware of idiots who think you have to ask permission to take photos. Too many people believe what they read in the press these days.

Logon or register to see this image

Wish I had taken this yesterday! Seen him run up and tell his wife he was having a go, grabbed a couple of him and he caught me snapping :-D. Had grass stains on his arse after that!

I believe in this country you dont need a model release, If your in a public place photo what you want. Just beware of idiots who think you have to ask permission to take photos. Too many people believe what they read in the press these days.

Logon or register to see this image

Wish I had taken this yesterday! Seen him run up and tell his wife he was having a go, grabbed a couple of him and he caught me snapping :-D. Had grass stains on his arse after that!

i love that :-D

Bit of a hard hitting first entry! Wouldn't have though of that idea myself I've got to admit. Just shows the wide variety of ideas that people can come up with for one subject.

i currently have one that i am contemplating using. it is not what i thought i would originally interpret the theme as, and it was just taken on my phone, but it may be the one.
i am not gonna enter it just yet as i have a couple more ideas floating about which may come off.

manchester black cat, that is a very touching picture, another take on the theme i would never have thought of

i currently have one that i am contemplating using. it is not what i thought i would originally interpret the theme as, and it was just taken on my phone, but it may be the one.
i am not gonna enter it just yet as i have a couple more ideas floating about which may come off.

manchester black cat, that is a very touching picture, another take on the theme i would never have thought of

I'm struggling like owt this month.

I wonder if I'd get away with posting a pic of your av:oops:

I'm struggling like owt this month.

I wonder if I'd get away with posting a pic of your av:oops:

:lol:

at first all of my ideas revolved around people in certain situations, and so far none of my photographs are as i thought they would be.
also none of my ideas meet the theme in the same way, they all have a different interpretation on it.

the one picture i have so far may not meet the theme in a conventianal way, but it's all about personal takes on it :)

:lol:

at first all of my ideas revolved around people in certain situations, and so far none of my photographs are as i thought they would be.
also none of my ideas meet the theme in the same way, they all have a different interpretation on it.

the one picture i have so far may not meet the theme in a conventianal way, but it's all about personal takes on it :)
I've got my idea now, just need to photograph, hope it works as it is the 23rd of the month.:neutral:

Can't see your original, Janie, so I can't comment too much, although I do like the B&W. I have no idea what it is though! It's really quiet on here this month and, to be honest, I can understand why. I've got absolutely nothing this month. Not a clue!

Can't see your original, Janie, so I can't comment too much, although I do like the B&W. I have no idea what it is though! It's really quiet on here this month and, to be honest, I can understand why. I've got absolutely nothing this month. Not a clue!

same here, i dont have an entry and have just sold my camera ( new one should be here tomoro), had the perfect oppertunity to capture something a couple of weeks ago but got the camera out the bag and had forgot to put the bloody battery in it (what a knacker :lol: )

i also have no idea what janie's picture is about, would like to see it a bit larger but i wont allow me to and her flickr page is protected, is it something to do with the writing on the sign? if so, then i cant make it out, soz.

same here, i dont have an entry and have just sold my camera ( new one should be here tomoro), had the perfect oppertunity to capture something a couple of weeks ago but got the camera out the bag and had forgot to put the bloody battery in it (what a knacker :lol: )

i also have no idea what janie's picture is about, would like to see it a bit larger but i wont allow me to and her flickr page is protected, is it something to do with the writing on the sign? if so, then i cant make it out, soz.

I did exactly the same thing last month!

Have you sold the Sony then? What have you gone for?

yeah i sold it last night on ebay then straight away went and purchased the sony a500 with kit lens from jessops online, should be here tomorrow! cant wait to have a play with it.

yeah i sold it last night on ebay then straight away went and purchased the sony a500 with kit lens from jessops online, should be here tomorrow! cant wait to have a play with it.

How much did you get for it if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back