October competition: Youth is wasted on the Young - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I'll have to pass this month. Not had much chance to use the camera, and when I have I haven't seen anything that fits the bill.

:lol:

Have you any more Icelandy stuff than is on flickr spav?

I like the church - corker

:lol:

Have you any more Icelandy stuff than is on flickr spav?

I like the church - corker

Ta - I've a couple more to upload. Nowt amazing like, though there's an OK one of the same church straight on at night. Looks like Jesus's space rocket.

entered mine.
this picture was taken on my phone when at the front of a mcfly concert in edinburgh, where i was screaming like a teenage girl amidst more composed actual teenage girls who were showing a lot more decorum than myself! :oops:

Hmm, entered mine. Had originally wanted to borrow a child, take them to the park, make them sit up against a goal post while I took their photo. Didn't quite know how it would go down with their parents though.

I get the funny feeling there may be some people banking on trick or treaters tonight before submitting their entry.

I wanted one of my mam and mam in law on the swings while my daughter played on her DS, just couldnt get the time to get them all together to do it. When I did the weather was shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back