OCTOBER CHALLENGE 2 - Your Town - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a trek for me, my town is Sunderland and I can't take my camera to the match. I just happen to live with the Scallys in Liverpool

Bit of a trek for me, my town is Sunderland and I can't take my camera to the match. I just happen to live with the Scallys in Liverpool
Your town was meant to be any town really. Your town >>>where your heart is; your town >>>>>> where you work; your town >>>>> where you live. Let the picture tell the story!

Yep, I knew what you meant and if I enter it will probably be Liverpool area, but it would just feel odd entering them in a "my town" competition. My heart isn't here even if I am !

Yep, I knew what you meant and if I enter it will probably be Liverpool area, but it would just feel odd entering them in a "my town" competition. My heart isn't here even if I am !
Try to find a nice feature like a bridge

all 3 so far are much better than the autumn pics imo

I never entered this challenge as I couldn't take a photo I liked for love nor money this month (time did come into play, but even the ones I got, I didn't like).[DOUBLEPOST=1383265076][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or maybe not so sweetly ;) I thought that might reel you in :lol:
Swim in, swim away.:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back