October 23rd live footy on tv

Morning Bishop, D. Mac is a good lad and a very good golfer he plays of 5 and is the highest handicapper in his family. His wife is an international off 2.
If he let's the team down l will consider dropping him in respect of his allegiance.

Have a great day lad
Playing off 5 and the worst golfer in his family 😂

Reminds me of a round I played in La Manga many moons ago, am not a golfer but was out there for tennis with another family and the dad wanted to play so agreed to accompany him.

As we were teeing off the starter asked if we minded if a Scottish bloke could join our us. As he was on his own we said yes and I was explaining to him I wasn’t a golfer, he said don’t worry haven’t been playing much and so off form and my handicap is up to 3:eek:

What a player, I learned a lot that day, got my revenge in the dads tennis tournament later in the week.

Have a good one Sis.

Morning marra, hope all is good .
Tickety boo thanks marra. back to DH6 next week. Cant wait.
Morning Hank, Morning All,
Greetings from Landan - I’ll be bucking in my stab-proof vest, so nowt for me.
Have a gud un!
Morning AG. Stay safe mate, its hell out there.
Morning Hank, morning all.
Morning BC.
Morning Hank, morning everyone.
Great performance, when did everyone start to relax and enjoy the game, 2-0, 3-0?.
Probably Inter for me but might pop up to Ryton & Crawcrook v Shields in the DCC
Morning Bonzo
Ha just had a two litre bottle when my gaffer sent me home

It's a canny hike ya kna
I thought you were ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Dilli....

Last night was definitely what the doctor ordered...

Morning Janey......

You and everyone else......
It wasn't a dream was it ...

Morning Wakey....

We were entertained for the first time in ages....

Play like that, win lose or draw, the fans will be happy....

pleased for you & everyone there

I’m just fighting the pessimist in me :(

morning marra

all good I hope, with a skip in our steps today
Aye mate, to both.
Afternoon all. None of that for me, backshift again. Fantastic result last night, gutted to have missed it, will watch the highlights on that quest show when I get I tonight. Have a great Wednesday all.
Afternoon TB. You too marra.

Playing off 5 and the worst golfer in his family 😂

Reminds me of a round I played in La Manga many moons ago, am not a golfer but was out there for tennis with another family and the dad wanted to play so agreed to accompany him.

As we were teeing off the starter asked if we minded if a Scottish bloke could join our us. As he was on his own we said yes and I was explaining to him I wasn’t a golfer, he said don’t worry haven’t been playing much and so off form and my handicap is up to 3:eek:

What a player, I learned a lot that day, got my revenge in the dads tennis tournament later in the week.

Have a good one Sis.

😂😂😂😂

Very good that and thanks
Morning Sis. Enjoy.

Cheers mate 👍

Last edited:

Back