OCTOBER 2013 challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something a bit different this month then. As AB22 seems to be happy to not set anything - we might as well do something.

As already the 9th October, I'm setting two ten day challenges; one from the 10th to the 20th October and the second from the 21st October to 31st October.

As we only have a ten name voting board, I will only put through the first ten entries (for each challenge).

I've tried to make the two challenges very different to maybe appeal to different people.

Logon or register to see this image

Not sure if this is artistic enough, went out earlier this morning to see if I could see anything "artistic autumn", as soon as I stepped outside I glanced up and saw this rainbow in the morning rain, couldn't help thinking of autumn when I saw it.

To Albay3037.

I forgot to post an entries thread. Can you post yours again in the entries thread? (I will make sure you count as entrant #1).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

What do people think about monthly themes being for SLRs only? For example light trails, long exposure, slow sync flash, panning etc. Is it wrong to exlude people who don't have SLRs ? Would techniques like these exclude too many ? Any comments? Are new "technique" themes of interest or are "subjects" more interesting like bridges, trees etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back