Ocean’s 8

If women want to be taken seriously, why are they remaking (or blatantly copying) films created and performed by men. Why don't they create something themselves?

Serious question.

A remake of a remake with an all female cast? How zany:confused:.

Behold a “progressive” paint by numbers idea forged by committee in all it’s mundane glory.

Another movie remake to appease the feminazi brigade just in the same mould as ghostbusters its f***ing ridiculous

More and more movies are having female lead power roles too, Im all for equality bhut come on this is purely to appease lesbians and feminazis in this crazy politically correct age we live in

If women want to be taken seriously, why are they remaking (or blatantly copying) films created and performed by men. Why don't they create something themselves?

Serious question.
When women are put in strong lead roles in films that would have otherwise been done by men, people scream it’s PC gone mad.

See Star Wars.

I’m all for more original films in Hollywood btw, and more women in those original films. It’s sloppy that there are so many remakes, regardless of whether they’re remade with all women or not.

Serious question.
There's loads of lass led films that are reasonably original. And there's loads of films where the leading role is a lass or the leads are shared.

There haven't been that many ghost busters/oceans types of remakes that I can think of.

When women are put in strong lead roles in films that would have otherwise been done by men, people scream it’s PC gone mad.

See Star Wars.

I’m all for more original films in Hollywood btw, and more women in those original films. It’s sloppy that there are so many remakes, regardless of whether they’re remade with all women or not.
Im all for films with a female focus. I just think this current tranche of remaking films with all female casts reeks of "point making" instead of just doing something good.

Having star wars led by a lass is completely fine by me. I barely even registered it at the time until I read the thoughts of knuckle draggers.

Back