Obscure Likes

Okay, I will play... Lego figures - I used to say that I was collecting them for my son when he was young, but he is never getting his hands on them...

wild flowers.
i travel from teesport to the a19 regular in the wagon and going westbound there's a stretch of wild flowers on the grass verge between fox's transport and the univar roundabout that are stunning. whether the council planted the seeds or they're random they're really nice.
i remember a few years back coming from hartlepool to the a19 there were similar flowers all the way along the road. quite stunning tbh.

American Pickers.

I could watch it for days.
I was at a hotel one time and the show as on and I remember after 20 minutes thinking, "what the fuck am I watching?"... it did capture my attention for 20 minutes, so I guess that's saying something... but I will never watch it again.

It's ace. I want to be a picker in America. Driving about in a van looking through barns, etc. What's not to like?
Nothing's wrong with it, I guess and I am sure they make a lot of money... but just not interested in spending my time watching it on television, though...

Look, pal, the thread is about obscure things that people will give you shit about... I am just trying to comply with the latter...

;)

wild flowers.
i travel from teesport to the a19 regular in the wagon and going westbound there's a stretch of wild flowers on the grass verge between fox's transport and the univar roundabout that are stunning. whether the council planted the seeds or they're random they're really nice.
i remember a few years back coming from hartlepool to the a19 there were similar flowers all the way along the road. quite stunning tbh.
There was a big patch planted on the road out of Stanley towards anfield plain , on the right after the lights . Poppies and all kinds of wild flowers mixed . Lovely .
Always fancied doing the Alps for the spring flowers but never seem to have the holidays right . Cherry blossom spring in Kyoto and the autumn acer is on my bucket list too

Art Deco object d'art too especially lalique crystal .

Last edited:
Deadliest Catch think ive watched every episodes.

How did that become a show?
Might have made an interesting one hour documentary but year after year? Bollocks!

See also Wicked Tuna, Gold Rush, Ice Road Truckers, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Finding Bigfoot ... pretty much every show on AandE which used to have BBC mysteries and Sherlock Holmes type stuff. Now the trash can of trash TV.

Listening to obscure early 60's pop, the cheesier the better, i also like a good death song, if it's from said era even better!

Probably not so obscure but if I see a nice looking lass in a film i like to investigate her past, if you get my drift.....

Back