Obi-Wan Kenobi

I’ve never seen Star Wars.

I have, however, seen the last Star Wars film that came out. And the one before that. At the cinema.

The amount of information about the franchise storylines etc that is available and referred to meant that I knew enough about the background to enjoy the latest films without needing to watch all the previous ones.

Apart from that I tried to watch The Mandalorion (sp?) on Netflix and I got 75% through episode 1 before I gave up. If he’d taken the mask off I might have lasted till the end of the episode - but I doubt it.

Just thought I’d offer a neutral perspective. I’ll not be watching the latest offering. Probably. Might though.

Hope this helps.

Looks mint :cool:, tried to show the bairn the trailer but he said he'd already watched it with the sound down and ran out the room.
He hates the bit (in the film) where Anakin has his fight with Ben and he's all chopped/burned up screaming"I hate you" and thought there may be a flashback to that so he's now refusing to watch it......the ninny :confused: :lol:
Also, is the Mandalorian coming back?

Not as good as Mandalorian but I still enjoyed it. Kenobi looks ace.

Boba Fett has almost killed my enthusiasm for this Star Wars stuff. Loved Mandalorian too. The trailer for this could pull me back in

I have, however, seen the last Star Wars film that came out. And the one before that. At the cinema.

The amount of information about the franchise storylines etc that is available and referred to meant that I knew enough about the background to enjoy the latest films without needing to watch all the previous ones.

Apart from that I tried to watch The Mandalorion (sp?) on Netflix and I got 75% through episode 1 before I gave up. If he’d taken the mask off I might have lasted till the end of the episode - but I doubt it.

Just thought I’d offer a neutral perspective. I’ll not be watching the latest offering. Probably. Might though.

Hope this helps.

Id try again with Mandalorian. I also thought episode one was a bit dodgy but glad I kept on with it

Hope this helps.
Try the proper one on Disney+.

That thought came to me too which usually means they've done that on purpose to hook people in.

I've not seen anything of Rebels or owt like that
. The whole Cad Bane thing totally went past me but I know people who were made up when he appeared in TBOBF

He's dead, Susan x
Me neither. Half tempted to watch, though I'm not sure how comfortable I am cartoons being canon.

Looks like it might be canny. Seems to have a bit more about the rest of the JEDI who survived order 66, and not just about Obe-Wan.

Back