Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well I thoroughly enjoyed it, the bairn hasn't seen the last 3 episodes as he's terrified of Anakin screaming and saying shit from the film where he got his legs melted off on Mustafa.
I tried to show him the fight but he heard Anakin saying something in muffled flashback mode and was nearly in tears FFS so I just left it. I loved it, seeing Vader get a thrashing was a buzz 😎, Obi Wan still has the high ground and mini Leia is a little cutie ♥️

Well I thoroughly enjoyed it, the bairn hasn't seen the last 3 episodes as he's terrified of Anakin screaming and saying shit from the film where he got his legs melted off on Mustafa.
I tried to show him the fight but he heard Anakin saying something in muffled flashback mode and was nearly in tears FFS so I just left it. I loved it, seeing Vader get a thrashing was a buzz 😎, Obi Wan still has the high ground and mini Leia is a little cutie ♥️
Has he watched the Boys yet?😜

It was fine but didn’t exactly make me curious for what else went on during Kenobi’s exile. Disney will probably try their best to get a Mandalorian/Kenobi cross over.

Why the hell didn’t Obi Wan finish Vader in the last episode?

Just watching it now

I know it would mean no other films but… could have saved a lot of hassle

Last edited:

Just watching it now

Still felt sorry for him. Sensed the good still in him
It was fine but didn’t exactly make me curious for what else went on during Kenobi’s exile. Disney will probably try their best to get a Mandalorian/Kenobi cross over.
Probably nothing, same as the first 10 years. Went back to working in the meat factory.
Oh and killed Owen and Beru.

Last edited:

Just watching it now

I imagine he'd get a game over screen like this so he chose not to kill him.

Back