Obesity and is this normal?

Grudge holding over a rushed sentence with the legitimate word "foreigner" in it is beneath us all. Indeed any grudge unfounded or not is a cancerous practise of self harm. Imagine a rucksack on your back, a handy carry all for grudges. In time they turn grey and meaningless, as time renders them no longer useful, which they never were anyway. What do we do then? We reel through our constant grudge addiction and look for another grudge to take the pain away.

I'm not a modest man because and I have a lot to say...I live in a paradise of my own making. Always listen to happy people, they are happy for a reason.

Hew, Plato.
I'll call out a bigot when I see one. It was unnecessary and added nothing to his point aside from spite and bigotry.

Hew, Plato.
I'll call out a bigot when I see one. It was unnecessary and added nothing to his point aside from spite and bigotry.

Spite and bigotry can be ended by one good thought...what are our excuses for not giving a good thought a chance? Nobody is all bad. Chaos is 6% of evolution meaning that life can never be perfect. Likewise we can never say we're as good as we can be, there is always room for improvement. Our material evolution has brought us to this sorry position, so about time the spiritual caught up, if only for our mental wellness.

Plato? Too much man, but thanks anyway đź‘Ť

He looks at the camera and says thats it as if hes just created a masterpiece. Fucks sake mate, youve just put chips, meat, cheese (which there wasnt enough of and looked plastic) and sauce in a box like every other takeaway in the world. One of those boxes could be shared between 4 or 5 in our house

He looks at the camera and says thats it as if hes just created a masterpiece obesity clusterfuck. Fucks sake mate, youve just put chips, meat, cheese (which there wasnt enough of and looked plastic) and sauce in a box like every other takeaway in the world. One of those boxes could be shared between 4 or 5 in our house

Fixed!

People? People who have set up a business and the demand is there for it so they get competitive with others to earn an honest quid?

You must hate that old white bloke who sells fried chicken. Or is he not ok because he's foreign too.
What's a frying pan? . Just burnt carcinogenic oil or fat coating your food. innit.... Well it is when it done in these kind of establishments.

Maybe they should offer subsidies for things which ARE nutritionally beneficial for the public. Or just beneficial in general, mind/body etc
No need, good food is already cheap from (non-posh) supermarkets. Our family weekly cost per head is circa ÂŁ20: A free range chicken, (frozen) fish, a bit of cooked meat (ham, pepperoni) etc.) , bread, pulses, veg, fruit, milk, a few treats etc. Nutritious & delicious (with the help of an intelligent wife).

What they need to do is tax takeaways at similar levels to booze & fags.

No need, good food is already cheap from (non-posh) supermarkets. Our family weekly cost per head is circa ÂŁ20: A free range chicken, (frozen) fish, a bit of cooked meat (ham, pepperoni) etc.) , bread, pulses, veg, fruit, milk, a few treats etc. Nutritious & delicious (with the help of an intelligent wife).

What they need to do is tax takeaways at similar levels to booze & fags.

Myths. "I'm overweight because I can't afford decent food"
Shopping at Aldi's I can put together a roast chicken dinner for two adults and two kids for ÂŁ6.70p
How much is two adult meals and two kids meals in McDonalds?
I was a single parent with two kids in the nineties living on single parent benefit...my kids ate properley. So I had to give up the fags and an outside social life. These losses were not noticed as my quality of life went through the roof.

Sing your own song and tell your own story ;) If you can't do that, you'll find one on facebook that fits your agenda.

Last edited:

Back