Obesity and is this normal?

Years and years ago when the white man went and conquered the Americas and the native America Indians they would hand over gallons upon gallons of Alcohol Spirit to tame them, herd them up in reservations where most became addicted to Alcohol and so the whiteman became the rulers of their country.

The same is happening here by foreigners coming here opening these type of takeaways to fatten you all up to become morbidly obese with type 2 diabetes. coronary heart disease and eventualy you end up going through the burner at the Crem or maybe 6ft under.

Its legalised murder of the masses and it's now the biggest killer in the western world.
local Councils give permission for these premises all over the Country and employ people in public health to give advice on diet and a more healthy lifestyle... Would it not be better to stop giving these types of places a license to even start one up? If they think it's making them money to spend elsewhere it's a radiculasly false budget... and is putting a far greater burden on our beloved NHS than Covid will ever do.
Turn that around it’s the same thing...
They have our shite all over Asia now, they’re catching up to western levels of obesity.
Main drivers, McDs and the likes.

It's not like. There've been takeaways around for yonks. Doesn't matter who they're owned by or ran by, the difference is people are buying what they're serving. If there was no demand for it, the supply wouldn't be there.
Your assumption that it's a problem brought in by foreigners us just racist, bigoted and absolutely dense

1965 1 Fiish and Chip shop in my village 1 cafe in the park. I think the ice lolly might have Contained the most sugar.

As for who are supplying all this junk to your door you must be hard of vision.

1965 1 Fiish and Chip shop in my village 1 cafe in the park. I think the ice lolly might have Contained the most sugar.

As for who are supplying all this junk to your door you must be hard of vision.

People? People who have set up a business and the demand is there for it so they get competitive with others to earn an honest quid?

You must hate that old white bloke who sells fried chicken. Or is he not ok because he's foreign too.

Years and years ago when the white man went and conquered the Americas and the native America Indians they would hand over gallons upon gallons of Alcohol Spirit to tame them, herd them up in reservations where most became addicted to Alcohol and so the whiteman became the rulers of their country.

The same is happening here by foreigners coming here opening these type of takeaways to fatten you all up to become morbidly obese with type 2 diabetes. coronary heart disease and eventualy you end up going through the burner at the Crem or maybe 6ft under.

Its legalised murder of the masses and it's now the biggest killer in the western world.
local Councils give permission for these premises all over the Country and employ people in public health to give advice on diet and a more healthy lifestyle... Would it not be better to stop giving these types of places a license to even start one up? If they think it's making them money to spend elsewhere it's a radiculasly false budget... and is putting a far greater burden on our beloved NHS than Covid will ever do.

You my friend are a breath of fresh air 👍

I feel like I need to book in for a stent just looking at that like.

Mind, last lockdown I pouched an unholy amount of donner meat in one sitting - basically all of it from various components of a £20 meal deal. Weighed it out of curiosity and it came in at 20oz worth. It absolutely fucked me, ended the night bent over the bed gasping for air like I was about to give birth. Had to sleep that night with a pillow propped under my kite as the weight of my belly pulling to one side was knacking :D

In among that is a good point about the licencing. Really councils should be looking at limiting the number of them in an area.

foreigner
/ˈfɒrɪnə/

noun
plural noun: foreigners
  1. 1.
    a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own.
  2. 2.
    INFORMAL•BRITISH
    a piece of work done for private gain without an employer's permission or without declaration to the relevant authorities.
Definitions from Oxford Languages

Feedback

I'm happy to stand by my so called Bigoted views...

FWIW I Eat to live I don't live to eat. But if you want watch your own children balloon and die before you... Carry on as you were.

It's not like. There've been takeaways around for yonks. Doesn't matter who they're owned by or ran by, the difference is people are buying what they're serving. If there was no demand for it, the supply wouldn't be there.
Your assumption that it's a problem brought in by foreigners us just racist, bigoted and absolutely dense

C'mon Keawyeds, you and raindog are both concerned about the obesity problem, but you wave a ragged race card. We are all going to have sub menu's even if we are fighting the same cause. Stick to the cause and its simple solutions (fast food license control, chiildhood education etc) when we bring personal feeling into the equation, or try to guess anothers agenda, the cause gets lost within the in fighting.

Kiss and make up and let's march on OK 👍

C'mon Keawyeds, you and raindog are both concerned about the obesity problem, but you wave a ragged race card. We are all going to have sub menu's even if we are fighting the same cause. Stick to the cause and its simple solutions (fast food license control, chiildhood education etc) when we bring personal feeling into the equation, or try to guess anothers agenda, the cause gets lost within the in fighting.

Kiss and make up and let's march on OK 👍

When he retracts his "It's the foreigners what done it" crack, I'll agree.
As you say, council restrictions should be tighter, but they don't want empty units so you can see why they would allow another - even if it's not really in the best interests of the public.
Maybe they should offer subsidies for things which ARE nutritionally beneficial for the public. Or just beneficial in general, mind/body etc

When he retracts his "It's the foreigners what done it" crack, I'll agree.
As you say, council restrictions should be tighter, but they don't want empty units so you can see why they would allow another - even if it's not really in the best interests of the public.
Maybe they should offer subsidies for things which ARE nutritionally beneficial for the public. Or just beneficial in general, mind/body etc

Grudge holding over a rushed sentence with the legitimate word "foreigner" in it is beneath us all. Indeed any grudge unfounded or not is a cancerous practise of self harm. Imagine a rucksack on your back, a handy carry all for grudges. In time they turn grey and meaningless, as time renders them no longer useful, which they never were anyway. What do we do then? We reel through our constant grudge addiction and look for another grudge to take the pain away.

I'm not a modest man because and I have a lot to say...I live in a paradise of my own making. Always listen to happy people, they are happy for a reason.

Back