Obesity and is this normal?

Years and years ago when the white man went and conquered the Americas and the native America Indians they would hand over gallons upon gallons of Alcohol Spirit to tame them, herd them up in reservations where most became addicted to Alcohol and so the whiteman became the rulers of their country.

The same is happening here by foreigners coming here opening these type of takeaways to fatten you all up to become morbidly obese with type 2 diabetes. coronary heart disease and eventualy you end up going through the burner at the Crem or maybe 6ft under.

Its legalised murder of the masses and it's now the biggest killer in the western world.
local Councils give permission for these premises all over the Country and employ people in public health to give advice on diet and a more healthy lifestyle... Would it not be better to stop giving these types of places a license to even start one up? If they think it's making them money to spend elsewhere it's a radiculasly false budget... and is putting a far greater burden on our beloved NHS than Covid will ever do.

Last edited:
It is very odd. Australia has everything you need to live a fit active and healthy life. People blame the weather over here but since I’ve ran a lot in lockdown that is just another excuse. I prefer cooler weather when running. Going out running in the pissing rain is fine.
If people end up fat messes in Oz then there is no hope.
Edit. Maybe it’s too hot😀

I think I’d rather not have a mess in a box than go out running.

Years and years ago when the white man went and conquered the Americas and the native America Indians they would hand over gallons upon gallons of Alcohol Spirit to tame them, herd them up in reservations where most became addicted to Alcohol and so the whiteman became the rulers of their country.

The same is happening here by foreigners coming here opening these type of takeaways to fatten you all up to become morbidly obese with type 2 diabetes. coronary heart disease and eventualy you end up going through the burner at the Crem or maybe 6ft under.

Its legalised murder of the masses and it's now the biggest killer in the western world.
local Councils give permission for these premises all over the Country and employ people in public health to give advice on diet and a more healthy lifestyle... Would it not be better to stop giving these types of places a license to even start one up? If they think it's making them money to spend elsewhere it's a radiculasly false budget... and is putting a far greater burden on our beloved NHS than Covid will ever do.
White man came across the sea
He brought us loads of cheap whisky

That may be one of the most bizarre racist rants I think I've read on here.
Mind you it's only 10 past 10 and I've not checked the Politics forum yet

I would have agreed 3 years ago. I now don't have the mess and go out running. It was a revelation.

I’ll still feel the same in 3 years time, I find it totally pointless but do understand why others enjoy it, having recently spoken to a lad that has had both knees replaced from years of miles upon miles the lure of it is even less.

He does enjoy his miles upon miles on a bike now, although he is quite an obsessive and admits it, maybes he was over doing things somewhat.

I’ll still feel the same in 3 years time, I find it totally pointless but do understand why others enjoy it, having recently spoken to a lad that has had both knees replaced from years of miles upon miles the lure of it is even less.

He does enjoy his miles upon miles on a bike now, although he is quite an obsessive and admits it, maybes he was over doing things somewhat.
No problem. I love it. I amazed I love it.

That may be one of the most bizarre racist rants I think I've read on here.
Mind you it's only 10 past 10 and I've not checked the Politics forum yet

Foreign... Would mixed races have been better... Still a valid point I'm making but please carry on as you were it's no skin off my back.

Foreign... Would mixed races have been better... Still a valid point I'm making but please carry on as you were it's no skin off my back.

It's not like. There've been takeaways around for yonks. Doesn't matter who they're owned by or ran by, the difference is people are buying what they're serving. If there was no demand for it, the supply wouldn't be there.
Your assumption that it's a problem brought in by foreigners us just racist, bigoted and absolutely dense

It's not like. There've been takeaways around for yonks. Doesn't matter who they're owned by or ran by, the difference is people are buying what they're serving. If there was no demand for it, the supply wouldn't be there.
Your assumption that it's a problem brought in by foreigners us just racist, bigoted and absolutely dense
Been a race to the bottom for the last 40 years. I'm old enough to remember the first donner kebabs coming to Sunderland :lol:

Been a race to the bottom for the last 40 years. I'm old enough to remember the first donner kebabs coming to Sunderland :lol:

I'd blame the councils too if you're looking for someone to aim at. They allow so many similar in an area, but the tricky thing is, they fill a unit and they make money - and pay their rent.
Damned if you do etc...

Back