RTG OBE for Foundation of Light Chief Executive

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

The chief executive of the Foundation of Light, Lesley Spuhler, will receive an OBE for her services to charities in the north east. Lesley has led the Foundation of Light, the club’s official charity, for 13 years and has spent more than two decades in the charity sector. Working with over 40,000 children, young people […]

more...

The chief executive of the Foundation of Light, Lesley Spuhler, will receive an OBE for her services to charities in the north east. Lesley has led the Foundation of Light, the club’s official charity, for 13 years and has spent more than two decades in the charity sector. Working with over 40,000 children, young people […]

more...

Been paid a shit load of money for that charity work.

Family are mags from round Brandon/Langley Moor way.

Hate the honours list , me like. It's bullshit.

Been paid a shit load of money for that charity work.

Family are mags from round Brandon/Langley Moor way.

Hate the honours list , me like. It's bullshit.
Self,serving charity workers I despise them
It's the people doing the unseen stuff that should be rewarded working in hospices charity shops and voluntary organisations
The Lyndon what's his face getting a knighthood from davey Cameron is a complete abuse of the system not as though he did the job for nowt
Is his still with the Toris or has he move on to another highly paid role

Self,serving charity workers I despise them
It's the people doing the unseen stuff that should be rewarded working in hospices charity shops and voluntary organisations

Unfortunately, I knew people that worked in charity shops to get first dibs on bargains, and went on to make a fair bit of money when ebay got popular...but yes, I agree that there are people that give their time for nothing that are far, far more deserving of recognition.

She will be on more money than the vast majority of nurses/health professionals that man our hospitals and go in early, leave work late and take work home with them. Makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back