Oasis albums

This.

Be Here now is a f***ing class album. In fact, I think I will blast it during pre match beers today.
Looking back, it was probably the album I was most excited about buying. Can still remember running up to Asda to buy Dya Know What I Mean on the morning of it's release(morning before I was going on holiday). Sentimentaly it's probably the most special to me. Stay Young on the b-side was played on repeat for my entire 2 week holiday in gran canaria with my man and dad :lol:

He would knack ya mate

I guarantee he wouldn’t. I would have had a great claim to fame in 98, after an altercation with my dog in Finchley. If it weren’t for the presence of his heavies, Who, by the way were agreeing with me that he is a grade 1 chopper.

I guarantee he wouldn’t. I would have had a great claim to fame in 98, after an altercation with my dog in Finchley. If it weren’t for the presence of his heavies, Who, by the way were agreeing with me that he is a grade 1 chopper.
at what point did your alarm clock go off mate?

It didn’t! Just woke up naturally, wish i could turn back time though and just leathered the tosspot!

You’ve just corrected my autocorrect man :lol:

To be fair, if you’re allowed to include Masterplan, you’ll have to include Stop The Clocks, Time Flies & Familier To Millions.

Not really though. Songs on those albums appeared on other previous albums however songs on masterplan did not

Probably because its not an album. It's a best of.

It's not. Best ofs aren't included in bands official album listings. And rightly so.

The original is much better.

Ive never seen masterplan as a compilation. A best of b sides could be one way to call it but still an album of songs written that never appeared in any other album, like other singles released off an album. Regardless of what tag it has officially, great 'album'

Last edited:

Back