1. Definitely Maybe
2. Morning Glory
3. Dig Out Your Soul
4. Heathen Chemistry
5. Be Here Now
6. Don't Believe The Truth
7. Standing On the Shoulder

How masterplan is not in the top 3 nevermind not in the 7 is beyond me

Imagine not realising that the nineties are well gone :)

People not allowed to talk about bands like? Listen up everyone, also do not mention the beatles, the stones and any other band that doesnt currently have a chart hit. :rolleyes:

I listened to Be Here Now last year for the first time in years, I was surprised how poor it was.
Would've been nice if Noel had remastered all the songs. Unfortunately he only did one.

Still though, shows a big difference in what the albu could've been sounds tigher and better.

You’ve just corrected my autocorrect man :lol:

To be fair, if you’re allowed to include Masterplan, you’ll have to include Stop The Clocks, Time Flies & Familier To Millions.
The Masterplan is different to those - they all contain album tracks.

In order

1. Definitely Maybe
2. Morning Glory
3. Dig Out Your Soul
4. Heathen Chemistry
5. Be Here Now
6. Don't Believe The Truth
7. Standing On the Shoulder

1. Definitely Maybe
2. What's the story
3. Be here now(probably is too long but I f***ing adore it.)
4. Heathen Chemistry
5. Standing on the shoulders (this has always been my weakest album until recently. Sounds better now than it ever did. Where did it all go wrong, Gas Panic and Roll It Over are brilliant. One of these should of took the place of Who Feels Love as a single.)
6. Dig out your soul(The turning and falling down are up there with my favourite songs, just not enough of them on the album.)
7. Don't believe the truth. (It's just not very good. Shame cos I was buzzing when Lyla came out. Being Idle was awful, didn't help that my rap loving mate liked It, probably put me off. Plus I think it's a shitter version of Force Of Nature which is a far better song.)

Last edited:
How masterplan is not in the top 3 nevermind not in the 7 is beyond me

Probably because its not an album. It's a best of.

Didnt sound that complicated :lol:

Its still an album man. Getting pedantic

It's not. Best ofs aren't included in bands official album listings. And rightly so.

Would've been nice if Noel had remastered all the songs. Unfortunately he only did one.

Still though, shows a big difference in what the albu could've been sounds tigher and better.

The original is much better.

Last edited:
1. Definitely Maybe
2. What's the story
3. Be here now(probably is too long but I f***ing adore it.)
4. Heathen Chemistry
5. Standing on the shoulders (this has always been my weakest album until recently. Sounds better now than it ever did. Where did it all go wrong, Gas Panic and Roll It Over are brilliant. One of these should of took the place of Who Feels Love as a single.)
6. Dig out your soul(The turning and falling down are up there with my favourite songs, just not enough of them on the album.)
7. Don't believe the truth. (It's just not very good. Shame cos I was buzzing when Lyla came out. Being Idle was awful, didn't help that my rap loving mate liked It, probably put me off. Plus I think it's a shitter version of Force Of Nature which is a far better song.)

This.

Be Here now is a f***ing class album. In fact, I think I will blast it during pre match beers today.

Back