OA....Season 2

Discussion in 'SMB' started by the veteran, Apr 13, 2019 at 2:35 PM.

1. the veteran

the veteran Central Defender

Well that was a complete head fuck.. anyone watching this? the ending was bizarre!

conrad likes this.
  2. Is season 1 any good? Should probably watch that first

3. the veteran

the veteran Central Defender

Yeah enjoyed it

4. TZMouk

TZMouk Midfield

Very good until the ending which might be the worst thing I've ever seen. Season 2 started well enough, but I haven't got round to finishing it.

conrad and the veteran like this.
  5. It's not, they've just ended up in our dimension.

6. conrad

conrad Midfield

I think they fucked it at the end there too, not sure I’ll watch the next season

7. TZMouk

TZMouk Midfield

Shame like, was really in to until then. Lost a bit of interest in Season 2 and started Santa Clarita Diet instead which I'm rating, but Season 2 started promisingly. I've been hurt before though. The final episode of Season 1 was easily the most 'what the fucking hell was that shite' I've ever watched.

8. conrad

conrad Midfield

Mate the crack on with the octopus this season :lol:
    I loved the first season and enjoyed this one too, just the ending there... the yanks don’t like seeing anything come to an end so you get no closure and they come up with nonsense like that :lol:

9. bigmarlon

bigmarlon Midfield

Just finished season 1 and started s2. As with anything written by and starring Brit Marling it can be incredibly boring at times yet strangely compelling.

7/10 overall. Subject to change once I've finished the series.

Edit: Just finished season 2. What the fuck just happened? "I'm Jason Isaacs". Er... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 2:36 AM