O2 City Hall Newcastle and Lost Tickets

Thought viagogo were authorised resellers ?

Well theyre not illegal but wouldnt say they were authorised as the likes of Ed Sheeran taking the stance that he's done. For example if the gig is cancelled you have no comeback. The only person who can claim the money back is the original seller.

Imagine paying £141 not to see James Morrison
The thing is, the one who bought them obviously got conned by viagogo's aggressive advertising which placed them at the top of searches before Google stopped it. Then, when in the site, there are all sorts of lies about how there are barely any tickets left. No doubt they're thick as fuck, but that site has a lot to answer for, especially considering there were tickets available on the day still.

For a lot of the gigs I’ve been too recently I’ve bought tickets at the last minute from twitter / fb etc, normally pick them up pretty cheap

I know someone who has tickets for a show there tonight. Being first class intellects, they haven't bothered to check on their tickets until today, the day of the show. They can now no longer remember where to find them. The tickets were bought through viagogo who can't replace the tickets as they were printed and sent by the venue themselves. The venue is currently shut and cannot be contacted. Their Twitter account isn't responding to my query on their behalf. The person in question has email proof of the tickets being purchased and ID and whatever. If they were to go to the venue tonight and provide all this, how likely are they to be given replacement tickets? Anyone have any idea how the venue handles situations like this?
great first album

I usually just blame our Lass when I do owt as daft as this:lol:
I can only assume you are scared of Yours;)
Lost tickets for a Slaves gig at the Academy a couple of year ago, naturally blamed our lass for it. She was very apologetic and couldn't for the life of her remember where she put them. The venue replaced them but I didn't let her forget it.

Months later I had to move the fireplace to get a tenner that had fell down the back. Not only did I find the tenner, I also found the tickets :lol:

Lost tickets for a Slaves gig at the Academy a couple of year ago, naturally blamed our lass for it. She was very apologetic and couldn't for the life of her remember where she put them. The venue replaced them but I didn't let her forget it.

Months later I had to move the fireplace to get a tenner that had fell down the back. Not only did I find the tenner, I also found the tickets :lol:

You moved a fireplace for a tenner?

Back