O’Sullivan v Selby live on quest and Eurosport saturday

S

stephen cartwright

the first mini session has seen two tons from O’Sullivan, two reracked frames and typical selby grit

2-2, first to six.

Superb quality so far

uff, just when it looked over.....

wtf Ronnie

:eek: thats harsh if Selby loses from that fluke

Great match but Ronnie has got out of jail there.

Last edited:
Bollox, I’ve been watching Quest plus, a bit behind the times.

That sixth frame seeemed a strange one, when I switched on all the reds bar one were at the baulk end.

It’s a hell of a fast table but I suppose they had plenty of chance to get used to it.

What a finish! Super last frame

bit of a bizarre finish that, Ronnie said he was about to concede the frame if he missed getting out of the snooker one more time, then the red goes in. :lol:

Harsh on Selby but over-all it could have gone either way.

Too many mistakes by both in the final frame, bottle required. Check Alex Higgins videos out.

bit of a bizarre finish that, Ronnie said he was about to concede the frame if he missed getting out of the snooker one more time, then the red goes in. :lol:

Harsh on Selby but over-all it could have gone either way.

Too many mistakes by both in the final frame, bottle required. Check Alex Higgins videos out.
Harsh on selby but he fluked the snooker in the first place so what goes around… he also bottled a chance earlier on.

Flukes evened out in the frame. Selby missed a red and the cue ball ran behind the blue in the previous frame

A superb afternoons display of snooker at its best

Back