O’Nien to Wycombe

....if Wycombe get promoted to the Championship?

Can you see Wycombe coming in for him?
Also, would Luke be tempted with the move?
It’s absolutely pathetic we’re in a position where someone like O’Nien is one of our best players and we’re going to potentially lose him to Wycombe.

Just let that sink in.

Not Gooch?
I find Gooch difficult to pin down. If he w
Not Gooch?
Gooch is really close for me. In my opinion. I think he should be walking this division in order to be considered a championship starter. For what it’s worth, I love Gooch as a player and he has been a great servant to the club. Hopefully he’ll progress from the good season he had and has a better season this go around. I hope no offers for him come in anytime soon for I fear Stewie will cash in on the first offer he gets.

I find Gooch difficult to pin down. If he w

Gooch is really close for me. In my opinion. I think he should be walking this division in order to be considered a championship starter. For what it’s worth, I love Gooch as a player and he has been a great servant to the club. Hopefully he’ll progress from the good season he had and has a better season this go around. I hope no offers for him come in anytime soon for I fear Stewie will cash in on the first offer he gets.
Yeah our spell of good form under Parky, began with his return from injury - hopefully that's the Gooch well see again this season.

The championship is a huge step up and none of our players would be regulars/comfortable in that league.

SD had the right idea of having them all on 2 year deals and change the lot on promotion. Only problem was that we didn't get promoted.

There's two or three I like but none are irreplaceable and even really stand out at this level, so I don't really give a shite. The problem, as always, is the replacement and that he's one of a few players who fit into what Parkinson seems to want from a footballer.

Back