O’Nien to Wycombe

CLENK88

Midfield
....if Wycombe get promoted to the Championship?

Can you see Wycombe coming in for him?
Also, would Luke be tempted with the move?

None of this lot are irreplaceable. I presumed he has his head turned already by someone as he was poor in the games before the season ended.

As much as I like O’Nein (I think he’s a class act character and has exactly the the type of mentality we need at the club at this time), the only players I would be concerned about losing are those we could take into the championship. Willis and maybe Hume (since he is still learning) seem to be the only players I would take issue with losing.

As much as I like O’Nein (I think he’s a class act character and has exactly the the type of mentality we need at the club at this time), the only players I would be concerned about losing are those we could take into the championship. Willis and maybe Hume (since he is still learning) seem to be the only players I would take issue with losing.

Disagree think hes massively underated. Id consider making him captain at this level.

Bookmark this here and now this lad will never ever make it at a decent level

Back