O’brien

I think the supporting attacking 3 (him, Pritchard and Mcgeady) slow the game down too much in the final third (for a home game) and aren't direct enough.
Want more touches on the ball, want to check back, want to look for the perfect opening, rather than doing it quicker and more direct.

At home we need faster directness to break teams down

It's making excuses for him. Same as when people said 'burge is a league one keeper, that's where we are'.

Absolutely not, strive for better.
I’m all for getting better but until Broadhead recovers or the January window comes around we’re stuck with what we’ve got.

O’Brien has played well recently but today he was poor like quite a few of the side.

We were best when our front three had proper wide men. Pritchard was ok today but just like O’Brien he slows the game and makes us too easy to defend against. We were crying out for pace today to move us up the pitch

I’m all for getting better but until Broadhead recovers or the January window comes around we’re stuck with what we’ve got.

O’Brien has played well recently but today he was poor like quite a few of the side.
People went overboard about him at crewe. Reality is he had a mile of space and still got put in 1 on 1 and didn't even get a shot off.

Hes abysmal. We need to play what little pace we have.
We were best when our front three had proper wide men. Pritchard was ok today but just like O’Brien he slows the game and makes us too easy to defend against. We were crying out for pace today to move us up the pitch
Why were we set up so narrow? Daft from LJ

Back