NZ v India

The competition is completely baffling. We drew with the crims and won 3 out of our next four after that yet they're still miles ahead of us. And india have lost 1 less than us and won two or three more yet we have to win a further 8 out of 8 to even draw level with them both. Makes no sense at all

The competition is completely baffling. We drew with the crims and won 3 out of our next four after that yet they're still miles ahead of us. And india have lost 1 less than us and won two or three more yet we have to win a further 8 out of 8 to even draw level with them both. Makes no sense at all

God forbid a match is rained out. It will be curtains.

Somehow it all works out for India... shockingly...

It's a great idea in principle, but completely unworkable. Especially with the bizarre way they've gone about it

I'm old so I don't care about test trophies. Just winning the test series is all I want for England and I enjoy watching any other test matches. I couldn't care less at some sort of synthetic championship.

If they want a world test championship, have 3 groups of 4. Group winners and best runner-up goes into the semi-finals and final. Hold it over a summer in one country every 3-4 years, depending what part of the world it is.

Its f***ing ridiculous. Makes as much sense as the hundred.
I'm old so I don't care about test trophies. Just winning the test series is all I want for England and I enjoy watching any other test matches. I couldn't care less at some sort of synthetic championship.

If they want a world test championship, have 3 groups of 4. Group winners and best runner-up goes into the semi-finals and final. Hold it over a summer in one country every 3-4 years, depending what part of the world it is.

I’m with you to be fair marra. Best team in the World is the one atop of the Test Rankings each year in my view.

Last edited:
the points system is all wrong and will change IMO

But it has been a success, teams have took every series seriously, I like it

think over years it will get better

I admit the system currently is baffling but lets see

I see Kholi got a bit ruffled with a journalist after the game for asking about his behaviour on the field.

he gave a massive send off to Williamson, weird as he is so harmless

I mean just ridiculous he didnt get a demerit point compared to the stuff in SA
India and Australia don't play till November and it's in Aus. New Zealand August away to Bangladesh in Augusy.

We have to win every game to against Sri Lanka, Pakistan and the Windies. To stand a chance of making the final.

No f***ing about England drop Buttler, get Foakes in for Sri Lanka

Still a complete cockend then, theres a little bit of the footage of what he did below the press conference.

Ben Stokes copped a demerit point for near enough the same thing.

Nah think long term, they don't want to play Foakes in England and certainly not in Australia

Buttler played really well in Sri Lanka too 18 months ago

the hype about Foakes is insane like, it really is. I watched him most of the summer and he is very very lucky to get a call up, he was all over the place.

Its a horses for courses pick like Jennings, which I have no problem with

Last edited:

So just to clarify do you think the points system is wrong then mate :lol: ;)

Last edited:

he gave a massive send off to Williamson, weird as he is so harmless

I mean just ridiculous he didnt get a demerit point compared to the stuff in SA

Nah think long term, they don't want to play Foakes in England and certainly not in Australia

Buttler played really well in Sri Lanka too 18 months ago

the hype about Foakes is insane like, it really is. I watched him most of the summer and he is very very lucky to get a call up, he was all over the place.

Its a horses for courses pick like Jennings, which I have no problem with
Fuck me you talk some garbage.

Back