Nut Allergy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezza

Central Defender
Just wondered if any of you lot on here had a nut allergy?

I currently work for a company called It's Nut Free whose products are completely nut free. I'm not a sufferer myself but after speaking to customers day in, day out I've come to realise what a struggle every day can be. I just thought it would be a good idea to help anyone who has a nut allergy and give some info with regards to the company I work for.

The website is www.itsnutfree.com

I'm getting no personal gain out of this it's just a lot of people have never even heard of us and pay stupid prices in Boots or places alike where the prices are sometimes just ridiculous so I thought it would be nice if I could help those sufferers out by letting them know that people like us do exist.

Our products aren't just for people with a nut allergy, a lot of our customers aren't sufferers but they enjoy our products all the same. So if you like flapjacks and chocolates then take a good look on our website.

If anyone has any questions I will try my best to answer them,

Cheers!

:lol:

Only kidding man, looks canny like. Might give it a try sometime.
I'm not allergic or out.

As I say most of our customers don't even have a nut allergy. Obviously I posted this aiming at those that do suffer with it as most don't know we exist and some people go to absolute extreme lengths to ensure they're safe so I thought if they knew we existed then we can help them out a little.

But by all means, those that aren't a sufferer then please do take a look and see what you think

:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back