Nurse Lucy Letby rearrested

I remember when she was first arrested in 2018 but hadn't heard much since. An awful case all round, if she is guilty what the hell leads someone to do that to babies?!

Awful. possibly a case of Munchhausens (sp?). Pretty similar to Beverley Allitt, the nurse from Nottingham that murdered a few bairns. Speaking of which she is eligible for release in three years when her sentence is up, although I doubt in her case she`ll ever be deemed safe to release

Jesus, I missed this story the first time around. Turned me stomach reading that subheading.

Awful. possibly a case of Munchhausens (sp?). Pretty similar to Beverley Allitt, the nurse from Nottingham that murdered a few bairns. Speaking of which she is eligible for release in three years when her sentence is up, although I doubt in her case she`ll ever be deemed safe to release
Never heard of that before, interesting.

I'll repeat what I said about the John Leslie case.... She should not be named unless found guilty at court.

If she's guilty she deserves life without parole and her life to be made hell.... But being charged doesn't mean your guilty therefore should not be named at this stage
They've been investigating a good long while, if there was no evidence the case would be dropped ?
The babies are the least of it in the suffering... those poor families 😢
I know Cat, it must be horrifically painful for all the families right now bless them :cry:

Last edited:

Back