Nuno Espírito Santo

Had their fans come on our forum giving it the big licks :lol:

See it all the time - Swansea, Southampton, Stoke tin pot clubs give it the big un after one or two decent seasons thinking the 7th place trophy is theirs then it always ends the same. :lol:
Was our reaction under Bruce not the same when we jumped three places at the end of the season and called ourselves a top ten club

They were tight at the back last yeah, but leaking for fun this season. Same old problems for sides competing in Europe on a Thursday night. Burnley struggled with it last season too. Thinkthey willpick up soon as they have too many class players. Chelsea was a blow, but they looked tired at Everton post Europe and lethargic at home to Burnley post Europe. A game they'd expect to win. Still think they will finish around 9th,10th.

See it all the time - Swansea, Southampton, Stoke tin pot clubs give it the big un after one or two decent seasons thinking the 7th place trophy is theirs then it always ends the same. :lol:

It hasn't for Leicester yet, in fairness.

I knaa theirs wasn't 7th but it was still just a blip... and yet, here they still are.

They were tight at the back last yeah, but leaking for fun this season. Same old problems for sides competing in Europe on a Thursday night. Burnley struggled with it last season too. Thinkthey willpick up soon as they have too many class players. Chelsea was a blow, but they looked tired at Everton post Europe and lethargic at home to Burnley post Europe. A game they'd expect to win. Still think they will finish around 9th,10th.
Connor Coady looks dreadful every time I see him play

I always found him to be extremely arrogant and always had major doubts about Jiminez.

I had similar doubts about Abraham mind and he has bagged three today and has started the season fantastically.
The 3 scorers for Chelsea all in their early 20s...
It bodes well for English football for years to come...well done Frank, great player with a huge future in management.

I know it's totally irrational, but I hate his beard with a passion, which he seems to constantly stroke, just like James Bond villian, Blofeld does with his white cat!

I would love to take a pair of sharp scissors to it (the beard not the cat).
It is irrational and I also believe it’s why a lot seem to dislike him for no reason. Or perceive him as ‘arrogant’.

Last edited:

They’ll never take your also rans trophy.

Back