Nuno Espírito Santo

Had their fans come on our forum giving it the big licks :lol:

See it all the time - Swansea, Southampton, Stoke tin pot clubs give it the big un after one or two decent seasons thinking the 7th place trophy is theirs then it always ends the same. :lol:
Is that the same 7th place trophy we are so proud of from the Reid era?

Each of those tin pot clubs is playing above us at the minute. We stunk the PL out for years then done the same in the Championship.

Is that the same 7th place trophy we are so proud of from the Reid era?

Each of those tin pot clubs is playing above us at the minute. We stunk the PL out for years then done the same in the Championship.
Support Man City then, fuck off.

Think they'll get a couple of wins over the next month or so, they've had double the amount of games this season than everyone else in prem so I expect them to get better without the mid week games soon.

Had their fans come on our forum giving it the big licks :lol:

See it all the time - Swansea, Southampton, Stoke tin pot clubs give it the big un after one or two decent seasons thinking the 7th place trophy is theirs then it always ends the same. :lol:
Exactly, 7th is yours and don’t anyone forget it!

WBA all the way for me, proper club, proper fans and don't have that pillock Kidder Wolf who gets on here to say how great they are.

Mind you, Wolves do have some quality players, Jota and Neves spring to mind and despite Coady having his arse handed to him today, I wish we had that type of centre half at Sunderland.

I know it's totally irrational, but I hate his beard with a passion, which he seems to constantly stroke, just like James Bond villian, Blofeld does with his white cat!

I would love to take a pair of sharp scissors to it (the beard not the cat).

Last edited:
Bloke on the Talksport full time phone in last night. Most Shoutiest, screechiest ,thickest bellend ever. He wanted the manager gone as well

Back