NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what they will see it as, it's not how I and the majority of fans see it. I accept their investment into the club, as I accepted the owners before them. Doesn't mean I have to accept any of their actions outside of that
You have said countless times on here ,that you are ok with your owners actions, cos other teams have bad owners as well.So you do accept their actions. I suppose you think you are the luckiest fans in the world that the Saudis chose your club, to boost their tourism( your words).

You have said countless times on here ,that you are ok with your owners actions, cos other teams have bad owners as well.So you do accept their actions. I suppose you think you are the luckiest fans in the world that the Saudis chose your club, to boost their tourism( your words).

Lies again. You've got a serious problem. I don't know if it's a comprehension thing or a compulsive lying disorder or what but I do know it's boring.

If I've said countless times that I'm ok with their human rights abuses, quote it. If not, stop spouting lies. It's that easy

Lies again. You've got a serious problem. I don't know if it's a comprehension thing or a compulsive lying disorder or what but I do know it's boring.

If I've said countless times that I'm ok with their human rights abuses, quote it. If not, stop spouting lies. It's that easy
Eh? So you didn't say earlier that the Saudis bought you to boost their tourism? I think you are the one lying.And you have never said you are ok with your owners cos man city and psg have bad owners too?Course you have. Why do you lie that you haven't?

10 o’clock on a Sunday night and you’re sat posting on a rival football clubs forum. I just can’t get my head around it.
Jesus, took me a long time to be “accepted” then!
1 more

Eh? So you didn't say earlier that the Saudis bought you to boost their tourism? I think you are the one lying.And you have never said you are ok with your owners cos man city and psg have bad owners too?Course you have. Why do you lie that you haven't?

Then quote it. Prove me wrong. What's stopping you? Nice easy win. Quote the time I said I'm ok with human rights abuses

Bloody hell Janey!
I support women’s rights.
I support gay rights.
Murdering women and children ffs????
Embracing the culture?
Do you actually believe we’ve all changed? Every Newcastle fan I know condemns what happens in that country and always have done.
Sorry pet, but that’s absolute bollocks!
You may condemn it quietly to yourself, but do you actually condemn their actions to other Newcastle fans or speak out against them at matches, or do you stay quiet and simply turn a blind eye to their atrocities.

You really are like the horrible fly you can’t squash, I pop in and out of this thread, yet here you are, a Mag, defending the indefensible, day and night on your rivals message board.

Where have I defended the indefensible, whatever that may be?

You really are like the horrible fly you can’t squash, I pop in and out of this thread, yet here you are, a Mag, defending the indefensible, day and night on your rivals message board.
He has been squashed countless times today. Made an idiot of himself countless times today, the weak minded fool

You may condemn it quietly to yourself, but do you actually condemn their actions to other Newcastle fans or speak out against them at matches, or do you stay quiet and simply turn a blind eye to their atrocities.
I air my views to my mates, all who are of the same opinion. Everyone i know despises what happens there.
I don’t go to the matches and shout “fuck the Saudis” though.

I air my views to my mates, all who are of the same opinion. Everyone i know despises what happens there.
I don’t go to the matches and shout “fuck the Saudis” though.
90% of my mates mags with myself being a Geordie but hardly really talk football with them anymore.

Never seen one of them say how Saudis are bad only who they were going to sign and how rich they are.

It's a weird situation as many normal people are willing to turn a blind eye for the sake of a better team.

Surely some things in life are more important?

90% of my mates mags with myself being a Geordie but hardly really talk football with them anymore.

Never seen one of them say how Saudis are bad only who they were going to sign and how rich they are.

It's a weird situation as many normal people are willing to turn a blind eye for the sake of a better team.

Surely some things in life are more important?

Have you raised it with them? It may be more convenient for them to avoid the subject but it's worth finding out what they've got to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back