NUFC/Sportswashing - Summer 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

There seems to be a lot of massive jealousy and bitterness going on from people connected with many clubs but the biggest bitterness is naturally coming from the closest rivals, which is only natural.

All sorts of reasoning can be made as to why Newcastle United should not be competing against the elites, including the clear and obvious takeover, as is.

It almost seems like some people expect Newcastle United fans and even the people of the city of Newcastle to apologise for being a fan and supporter or citizen in order for them to be able to go about their lives.

I can guarantee one thing. I will never apologise for being a Newcastle United fan and supporter regardless of what is used to try and demean the club or the fans and I'm fairly confident that goes for 99% of Newcastle United fans.

There seems to be a lot of massive jealousy and bitterness going on from people connected with many clubs but the biggest bitterness is naturally coming from the closest rivals, which is only natural.

All sorts of reasoning can be made as to why Newcastle United should not be competing against the elites, including the clear and obvious takeover, as is.

It almost seems like some people expect Newcastle United fans and even the people of the city of Newcastle to apologise for being a fan and supporter or citizen in order for them to be able to go about their lives.

I can guarantee one thing. I will never apologise for being a Newcastle United fan and supporter regardless of what is used to try and demean the club or the fans and I'm fairly confident that goes for 99% of Newcastle United fans.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why the fuck would a German teams fans (let's say Mainz for example) be jealous and bitter over Newcastle?

Are you the bloke that believes the earth is flat?

That sounds like an apology for being a Newcastle fan

99% of us are closer than Newcastle to you. You massive plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back