NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

Why are you on here discussing football then? :lol:

What's your first sport?
I can do what i want tbf, you hate nufc so why are you discussing them? Just stick to safc
Well done for defending the mags whilst having a go at our support.

:lol:

You're a happy chap aren't you?
Hes not defending anyone mate, hes just showing the hypocrisy i was on about, i dont like it, seems he's the same

Last edited:

I can do what i want tbf, you hate nufc so why are you discussing them? Just stick to safc

Hes not defending anyone mate, hes just showing the hypocrisy i was on about, i dont like it, seems he's the same

They're our rivals and it's good crack, not to mention this is a Sunderland messageboard aimed primarily at Sunderland fans.

Aye I forgot, the further leagues you are apart, the more the geographical distance widens - hence Newcastle are no longer our rivals.

You f***ing thicko.
plural noun: rivals
  1. a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity

Both clubs are not competing for the same objective, nufc want to get as high as they can in the prem, whereas safc wants the same in l1
  2. Aye I forgot, the further leagues you are apart, the more the geographical distance widens - hence Newcastle are no longer our rivals.

You f***ing thicko.
    rivalry
    /ˈrʌɪv(ə)lri/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. competition for the same objective or for superiority in the same field.
    2. Nufc are the superior team atm and the clubs are certainly dont have the same objectives, you absolute clip

plural noun: rivals
  1. a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity

Both clubs are not competing for the same objective, nufc want to get as high as they can in the prem, whereas safc wants the same in l1

2. rivalry
    /ˈrʌɪv(ə)lri/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. competition for the same objective or for superiority in the same field.
    2. Nufc are the superior team atm and the clubs are certainly dont have the same objectives, you absolute clip

You obviously have some sort of learning difficulty, so I won't lace into you like I do with some.

If you truly believe Newcastle and Sunderland aren't rivals then I feel a little bit sorry for you, despite the fact you're a tedious knobhead who nobody on this board likes.

Another that cant read, that was a quote of "its him again" do a search, mind if i was a turncoat mind looks like i made the correct choice tbf

It was a quote off "its him again" do a search, if i was a turncoat looks like i made the right choice anyway🤣have a great day my mates and catch you later ××

He's talking shit about you @Its Him Again mate, fill him in.

Yes compleatly wrong, that was a quote off here, oh, im not a nonce either so reported you

Pretend ? Sorry, you lot are desperate to try and stay relevant to nufc, in reality, they dont give 2 hoots about you anymore :lol:
Explain how the 2 clubs are rivals then, if you say distance south shields should be yours then?

How boring. Stick to ice hockey :lol:

Back