NUFC Gubbins Jan 2020 edition

They'll get something v Chelsea tomorrow despite Chelsea being very impressive on their travels. The Blues tend to struggle there for some reason. 1-1.

I was referring to the club you support clever lad.
I dont support any club, i will go to games if i want to for something to do,last safc was chelsea in the prem, last nufc were everton and the cup replay the other day, if you lot manage to get out of the pub league i might go back, not untill though, so just nufc atm

I dont support any club, i will go to games if i want to for something to do,last safc was chelsea in the prem, last nufc were everton and the cup replay the other day, if you lot manage to get out of the pub league i might go back, not untill though, so just nufc atm

:lol: you've got to be on a windup.

no, but you knew that anyway didn't you

"Baffling signing that Joelinton. Would love to know what they saw that prompted the desire to push ahead with the deal.
In the Ashley interview in the summer, he said we were really excited to sign him but Benitez didn't want him,and he was far too expensive. Ashley claims he said he'd even put £20m of his own money in towards it so it didn't affect the transfer budget but Benitez insisted he didn't want him. Ashley claimed they agreed the deal in February. Then as soon as Benitez was gone the deal was in motion. Signed the day after Bruce was appointed. Paid £40m and there was no other clubs even in for him. Bizarre. He's been absolutely shite."
Aren't you the mag that pretended to be a Sunderland fan for years?

Nope, the geordie who went to both,enjoyes it ac4, used to wind my mag mates up, cant now though

Why? Footballs not my 1st sport mate, i told you earlier i couldn't care less if nufc and safc went bust

Why are you on here discussing football then? :lol:

What's your first sport?

Back