NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arseholes. That mag statement is f***ing horse shit. Hate them me like. Always have and always will.
Same Lad posting things like this during the game last night. Thinks he's a bit of a boy by the looks of it. He's not the sharpest tool in the box. They'll never go under as Ashley manages them brilliantly well business wise. Knacker.

""Bazoox Tino o17 hours ago
A fkn riot is what is required.....Get nasty and angry""

Last edited:
Same Lad posting things like this during the game last night. Thinks he's a bit of a boy by the looks of it. He's not the sharpest tool in the box. They'll never go under as Ashley manages them brilliantly well business wise. Knacker.

""Bazoox Tino o17 hours ago
A fkn riot is what is required.....Get nasty and angry""
Bazoox a day ago

Newcastle United 1 Leeds United 2.
I cannot for the life of me seeing a clot like Bruce out-smarting one of the great coaches in world football over the last 20 years. Both defences have been poor this season and the way I see it, it is ASM, Almiron and Willock versus Rafinha, Phillips and Rodrigo. Then you can possibly add James to that three. We then have nobody up front and Leeds have the very talented, yet still considerably underrated Patrick Bamford.
Changed my score already....3-1 to the Tykes

I thought Barnsley were the Tykes? Do Leeds go by that as well?

Will be interesting what the mags Twitterati say about Rafa getting spanked today compared with their waxing lyrical “told you so” last week when they overcame the might Burnley

Last edited:
Spot on they ‘get it’ :)

Takeover has been given the go ahead scoring go Sean Casey Aka Toon Mouth Tyne aka Burnsie. The guy who said the protest would send shockwaves haha 100% bollocks

Still mentioning Ambani even though it's been proved to be Total Bullshit

""OSS5 hours ago
This consortium +Ambani have Hundreds of Billions of pounds between them but they can't push through this takeover something is not Quite right about this whole affair and we as Newcastle fans may never get to find out the truth P.S the truth hurts that's what they say.""

Still mentioning Ambani even though it's been proved to be Total Bullshit

""OSS5 hours ago
This consortium +Ambani have Hundreds of Billions of pounds between them but they can't push through this takeover something is not Quite right about this whole affair and we as Newcastle fans may never get to find out the truth P.S the truth hurts that's what they say.""
So some of the richest individuals on the planet can't get the "CORRUPT" Premier league to budge.1🤔

Last edited:
Their last home crowd before Leeds v Southampton was 42,025.
They give away free tickets, they have no waiting list.
They continually slag Ashley off but say nothing about the £160m the Hall and Shepherd families took out of NUFC when they quit.
They last won a domestic trophy in the 1950’s.

my favourite line of late is when they claim Ashley has contempt for them an has no respect for the fans.

That may be true.

But can you blame him. He buys the club, keeps it afloat and spends millions. Yet people who pay a few hundred quid are shouting at his shops, chanting for him to go, calling him names and having "protests" at any opportunity. Oh and having a go at him for making money

I'm amazed he hasn't just put the whole thing in administration out of spite.

Bazoox a day ago

I thought Barnsley were the Tykes? Do Leeds go by that as well?
My understanding is that "Tyke" is a genetic nickname for a Yorkshireman.
You're correct that Barnsley are "The Tykes" but I think you can get away with calling Leeds that too.
Particularly as it also means "youngsters" and Leeds have a young team.

Although I've never heard Bradford, Huddersfield or Sheffield clubs referred to as the Tykes mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back