NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the hype surrounding Allan Saint Maximin like? 8 goals and 10 assists in 56 league games for an attacker is awful. What cos he dribbled? Stephen Hawking was a top dribbler anarl doesn’t mean he should of gone to a top 6 club.

What’s the hype surrounding Allan Saint Maximin like? 8 goals and 10 assists in 56 league games for an attacker is awful. What cos he dribbled? Stephen Hawking was a top dribbler anarl doesn’t mean he should of gone to a top 6 club.

He's a good player, but a big fish in a small pond. Pundits get excited as soon as he gets the ball because he is the only player in a black and white shirt that does anything proactive.

His end product is mostly average and as soon as he takes a tough tackle and doesn't get a free kick, he throws his hands up in the air and goes absent.

He's fast and can dribble. But doesn't do it enough when things don't go his way

Had a couple of likes but no bites. Might have to up my game 🤣🤣🤣 Mouth of the Tyne blocked me which is a shame

Like spoilt bairns and Trumps rigged election. They refuse to accept the truth. Grown men gannin on like this man. Its hilarious and tragic at the same time. And tagging in the PL?. I bet they're wetting themselves.
MMGA Make Mags Great Again

Stats aren't everything. He gets the ball and attacks with it and often beats players and his ball retention and skill is there to see. Also his shots yesterday didn't half shift. However he often stops and goes huffy when he feels he's been fouled rather than just get on with it.

As for a top 6 club they may will still get him but it's his overall effort that is questionable as he sometimes disappears so is he seen as temperamental? Pogba, obviously a better player is similar though as he seems to switch himself on and off as to whether he can be bothered to put the graft in.

Jesus. Get the violins out FFS 🎻

Exactly !!

Him and most of the rest of the press pack in the north east didn’t even raise a finger to even type an article when Rodwell royally took the piss, with his inability to play yet still managing to collect his huge salary, which eventually led to our wonderful club slipping rapidly down the divisions. Shame on them all for not condemning him and speaking up for us fans 😠

Exactly !!

Him and most of the rest of the press pack in the north east didn’t even raise a finger to even type an article when Rodwell royally took the piss, with his inability to play yet still managing to collect his huge salary, which eventually led to our wonderful club slipping rapidly down the divisions. Shame on them all for not condemning him and speaking up for us fans 😠
Don't forget about Djilobodji and Kone too :lol:

GET f***ing HELP YOU DELUDED WANKERS
Is the delusion that bad? 🤣😂 There's no threat of the Mags going under at all without a takeover. They're probably one of the more comfortaly financed clubs aren't they?

I believe that Newcastle United are finally in the last chance saloon and without a takeover the club are on the verge of going under. Some might argue that it is hardly worth worrying about because we have no intention of competing anyway

Can you imagine what it would be like if they'd gone through the same as us in the last few seasons? In fact I can't imagine it as it would be on another level not yet seen in football given the way they go on now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back