NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep hearing that they can’t control who their owner is and his regime but will support the club regardless.

But they couldn’t control Ashley being their owner but walked away from the club.

I know what it means to us.

We have a quality owner, who is intent on the best for our club, delivering over and above what we expected, putting strong foundations down, listening and acting on our concerns, employing proven success in vital roles within the club, understanding the history we have, building an ethos of success, and most importantly of all , GETTING IT.

What it means to the Mags I don't know' or give a flying fuck.

Be funny as fuck if after all this they treat the club the same as Mike Ashley did as they realise making money from football is hard.
They have investment in probably hundreds of big companies and know the oil industry is going to go tits up soon. This is another investment, I can't seeing them throwing billions at without return.

Sure, they'll spend a few quid but I can't quite see thrm being another Man City. That particular exclusive club's door was bolted shut a while back anyway.

Thank you all for your time and patience…
Am I happy that the takeover has taken place: No
Am I unhappy that the takeover has taken place: No
Does the takeover make any difference to the geopolitical picture of the world: No

How so? They're probs spending every waking minute on here tbf.
Sad thing is they now have potential to be a new Man City but they'll still be more obsessed with us being in League 1, they're too small time to be a big club despite their big club claims they've had since Keegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back