NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think this will all end in tears. Newcastle will have to invest multi millions just to stay up this year.
clubs will already know they can demand unlimited money from them for their best players.
we all remember Man City took years to get it right. They were buying players like Santa Cruze for Β£20 million (12 years ago) and ended up loaning him out for his contract.

They will be stuck with loads of players on long expensive contracts, they’re pretty much the opposite of how Ashley has ran things. Once the money stops or the Saudi’s get bored they will cease to exist.

You really couldn't make this up, on a Sunderland forum telling us to do something about it, I have no doubt plenty of Sunderland folk will have donated to Yemen relief, a charity set up to protect people from the group you & your nashun are going to buy into, blood money.
So in reality..it must sit uncomfortably with them...and they know it!!..but blood money supercedes everything I suppose.

Probably seb but unhappiness at the lack of transparency across the other PL member clubs

People want to see BoJo’s letter that he wrote to the PL…… something stinks like

even though it was probably a letter asking them to train all the academy players as HVG drivers just in case they don’t make it

I remember years back Louise Taylor writing an obsequious puff piece for Qatar, I think it was, one of the despotic gulf states anyway, without the article making clear that it was an all expenses paid trip. And now this uncritical fawning piece on Staveley which doesn't challenge her bullshit in any way. Vile.
Such a fawning article. What happened to journalistic challenge?

Sunderland, not just the football club, has always had second class treatment by both local channels. Is it not time to stop watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back