NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

By the big 6 I suppose you mean the two Manchester Clubs, the two North London clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea? I think Everton and Leicester already have them worried.

You seem to accept the natural predetermined hegemony of the league which is quite a depressing state of mind. There should be hope for all clubs to ascend, if not what is the point?

Were the big 4 quaking when Blackburn signed Mike Newell? I know Newcastle supporters who considered Brian Kilcline their most important signing of the 1990’s. They probably fit the definition of players you would sneer at but were pivotal to a better future that both clubs subsequently achieved.

I am not sure such spite is necessary. People should just support their clubs.

No, I just think the players named are very average and offer them no threat.

No, I just think the players named are very average and offer them no threat.
OK, a more sensible comment than the previous one with lots of emojis.

As an aside if you are over 30 you should absolutely be not allowed to express yourself via that form of short hand communication.

It’s a personal view but I feel very strongly about it and could not leave it unsaid.

OK, a more sensible comment than the previous one with lots of emojis.

As an aside if you are over 30 you should absolutely be not allowed to express yourself via that form of short hand communication.

It’s a personal view but I feel very strongly about it and could not leave it unsaid.

I'm me, you're you. Deal with it, and don't try to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back