NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone with more money than the Saudis tried to buy them tomorrow theyd suddenly all be fully paid up members of amnesty international and be outside chop chop park prertesting against the evil Saudis
Chop Chop Park 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On a par with Amputation Arena that one.

Have a like mate

Last edited:
Just watching news.

Nowt about the scum but talking about fuel stuff.

And journalist just happened to say bumbling Boris is on holiday

Wonder when his holiday started , couple of days ago perhaps.

Alternative view...

Genuinely I don’t know what the fuss is about. I literally only know one Mag fan that has seen a stoning live, and she definitely was exaggerating a bit as she shouldn’t really have been there. The rest are them are innocents in all of this. Most of them think that blood money is part of the period product scheme for schools and colleges.

What question? What are you talking about? Do you want to know if I'm still here?

'Fair enough you have done that but you are still here?'

Yes I'm still here... Jesus Christ...
Ok, I’ll rephrae it just for you. Why are you still here when you have clearly made your point and “commented “

Genuinely I don’t know what the fuss is about. I literally only know one Mag fan that has seen a stoning live, and she definitely was exaggerating a bit as she shouldn’t really have been there. The rest are them are innocents in all of this. Most of them think that blood money is part of the period product scheme for schools and colleges.

The question is now moot.

That suitcase must be getting heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back