NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't it a shame that historical involvement in pirating is just as much as fail as current?
Don't Saudi and Qatar alway have these issues. One minute all is well, the next it isn't. It may clear their current problem but that doesn't mean they won't do it again in the future.

Not sure. The test refers only refers to having been found to have done it; there's no mention of what restitution does to that.
Well it's clear as day that they've done it. If piracy issue is taken away, do you think seperation still matters? To me piracy was the biggest hurdle and the only reason why the premier League wanted to run the test on the Saudi state.

Well it's clear as day that they've done it. If piracy issue is taken away, do you think seperation still matters? To me piracy was the biggest hurdle and the only reason why the premier League wanted to run the test on the Saudi state.
the crown prince would still have to put all his dirty linen into the PL's hands as he's the top man in PIF.

It's 50 shades of grey (seems an appropriate analogy for a regime that goes in for a lot of flogging). The test also refers to being guilty of something which would be an indictable offence if it had taken place in the UK. Ordering a murder would seem to fit the bill.

Arbitration isn't happening until mid Jan so will take a week or so to make a decision. They could be well in the sh*t by then and they won't buy a Championship club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back