NUFC/Sportwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met a couple of Saudis at the Dubai airport and they didn’t know why Newcastle were bought as they are seen as a third rate club and the PIF normally buy into the cream of the crop, Disney & BP for example.
Every mag I’ve spoken to or seen a status is over the moon and couldn’t give a f**k about who has been murdered in an acid bath or beheaded.

This has been discussed on the West Brom forum I go on, the general consensus being it seems deeply suspicious, when with the money they have, they could buy a more "banker for sucess" than The Mags.

I only asked a question, trying to gain an opinion, I did say I was now a lot more aware not that I knew nothing about it. Always knew that the KSA was dodgy but not as dodgy as I do now. If you read back in this thread there were people talking about amnesty international and getting shirt sponsorship. I don't think it is the job of Sunderland supporters to put the world right but equally I dont think we should turn a blind eye to what is happening up the road (or at least the ownership) and more importantly football in general. You have answered my question, we turn up and do another six or more in a row however I still don't know whether I would. This was posted earlier well worth a read Newcastle fans must oppose this Saudi-led takeover
I rember reading that last year, along with the torrents of abuse he got. Fair play to him. Even a voice in the wilderness is still a voice.

This has been discussed on the West Brom forum I go on, the general consensus being it seems deeply suspicious, when with the money they have, they could buy a more "banker for sucess" than The Mags.
So. Sing your heart out, murderous vile regime
So. Sing your heart out, murderous vile regime

Think they sacked Beardsley after he was found to have bullied players and made racist comments about 2 years ago.

Would be quite unusual to invite an ex employee to parade around the pitch shortly after he’s been dismissed.
So he wants a certifiable loon, a racist goonies extra and a wife beater to show the world β€œwe’re United” :lol: they are a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back