Nuclear Convoy

I saw one on the A1 near the Metro Centre a few years back that had a huge tow truck following it, and a pretty beat up Fire Engine

Not quite but ffs..

Quite funny seeing the old boy trying to shuffle under the thing.

Don't know why they didn't just give him a dose of CS spray, he wouldn't have been clinging on so tight after that.

Would they not have to keep switching routes as a precaution? If they took the same route each time, it would make it easier for anyone looking to attack it to pick out a suitable ambush spot?

i doubt a few extra miles of fuel costs matters that much in the overall scheme of things.
This.

Should have been run over and left for somebody else to check up on. What a pair of absolute f***ing idiots.

That old fat bloke could barely wedge himself under the vehicle.
Personally even though I think their fools I like it that I live in a country where people have this level of freedom to act like c#nts

Talking of convoys, there was one today on the A1, I was on my way to the airport and it was going south, looked to be gigantic blades for a wind turbine or something, 3 40 footers and a half a dozen police cars

Ive seen it before, they stopped me on the A1 roundabout at Carrville, I was trying to get on to the south bound slip coming from Durham.
The convoy came up the slip road and back down on to the A1 southbound and parked on the hard shoulder of the slip road.
I was amazed at first until after 10 minutes and the convoy was still coming and they I was getting concerned about the time.

After they passed they then stopped me going on to the A1 past the convoy, I had to go back through durham to get on at Bowburn, totally pissed me off

Ive seen it before, they stopped me on the A1 roundabout at Carrville, I was trying to get on to the south bound slip coming from Durham.
The convoy came up the slip road and back down on to the A1 southbound and parked on the hard shoulder of the slip road.
I was amazed at first until after 10 minutes and the convoy was still coming and they I was getting concerned about the time.

After they passed they then stopped me going on to the A1 past the convoy, I had to go back through durham to get on at Bowburn, totally pissed me off
You won’t moan when we destroy North Korea though, you’ll thank the lord that he created nuclear physicists.

Back