Nuclear Convoy

Fuck knows what they are doing up ripon like.They head up the M6 normally from aldermaston in Berkshire up to Scotland where the trident subs are based.

They used to overnight park at Albamare Baracks on the Military Road near Corbridge on both their their trips north and south. Never seen them for a long time.
I think the Trident subs now just go to Kings Bay Georgia and swap out the missles as they are leased from the USN

Passed a massive convoy on the A1 in N Yorks tonight, must have been a dozen police vans, at least 2 fire engines various other vehicles and 2/3 sinister looking artics.

Looked it up when I got back and it was definitely this
http://www.nukewatch.org.uk/?page_id=23

Turned off near Ripon so it will no doubt come past us tomorrow at some stage, are we not a nuclear free zone anymore ?

It was Hanks 'Three Hammers' delivery.

They used to overnight park at Albamare Baracks on the Military Road near Corbridge on both their their trips north and south. Never seen them for a long time.
I think the Trident subs now just go to Kings Bay Georgia and swap out the missles as they are leased from the USN
The missiles are leased, but the warheads aren't.After a certain time the warhead is decommissioned and disassembled at Burghfield in Berkshire.This cycle is rinsed and repeated constantly. You wouldn't want to mess with the firepower they have in that convoy mate.I've seen them getting all their shit together before setting off.awesome.

The missiles are leased, but the warheads aren't.After a certain time the warhead is decommissioned and disassembled at Burghfield in Berkshire.This cycle is rinsed and repeated constantly. You wouldn't want to mess with the firepower they have in that convoy mate.I've seen them getting all their shit together before setting off.awesome.
Hew GCHQ, I know you're watching. Mole in the ranks :rolleyes::rolleyes:

;)

Passed a massive convoy on the A1 in N Yorks tonight, must have been a dozen police vans, at least 2 fire engines various other vehicles and 2/3 sinister looking artics.

Looked it up when I got back and it was definitely this
http://www.nukewatch.org.uk/?page_id=23

Turned off near Ripon so it will no doubt come past us tomorrow at some stage, are we not a nuclear free zone anymore ?

What a pointless website that is.

“Help us stop these nuclear convoys...by giving us a ring if one passes through your town.” :lol:

Often wondered how many armed soldiers or CNC are in those air conditioned vans.
Something like this perhaps........

Back