Nowt Worth Buying

Spiderman if you haven't yet played it. Chances are you have as it's been out a while but get it if you haven't
I’m one trophy away from platinum on this, the suits trophy but I stupidly spent my challenge tokens on crap earlier in the game so to get it would need to get top scores in all the challenges and just can’t be arsed trying to do that :evil:

Great game tho. Lots of fun!

I'm hooked on PUBG all over again. I keep making the mistake of watching the likes of Chocotacco and Shroud then thinking I can play like them. I can't. I really can't.

I’m one trophy away from platinum on this, the suits trophy but I stupidly spent my challenge tokens on crap earlier in the game so to get it would need to get top scores in all the challenges and just can’t be arsed trying to do that :evil:

Great game tho. Lots of fun!

Still haven't got that? :lol: I'm sure you don't need to do all of them, I didn't and I made the same mistake you did.

Still haven't got that? :lol: I'm sure you don't need to do all of them, I didn't and I made the same mistake you did.
Nope! :evil:

I prob don’t have to do them all, just need to do a LOT of them! I really hate the challenges too, they just stress me out too much!

Spiderman if you haven't yet played it. Chances are you have as it's been out a while but get it if you haven't
I have the platinum for that, but I still need to buy the dlc.

God of War is worth buying, also if you've never played Batman return to Arkham it's well worth it.

Last edited:
I've been playing hitman and hitman 2, both decent, but they're a bit short only 6 or so missions each

Really enjoy these. Try set yourself challenges: Kill everyone on each map, do the in-game challenges, Speedrun them etc.

The Castle mission on Hitman 2 is good I thought. If you manage to kill everyone in that mission there's an easter egg where 'guards' dressed as knights come after you and start killing you. It's a shame though as obviously that's the only map where you can't kill everyone.

Nope! :evil:

I prob don’t have to do them all, just need to do a LOT of them! I really hate the challenges too, they just stress me out too much!
Might be quicker to just start new game+, there are new trophies for doing that and finishing on ultimate difficulty which is stupidly easy as you have already unlocked everything. Think I did it in about 5 hours.

Might be quicker to just start new game+, there are new trophies for doing that and finishing on ultimate difficulty which is stupidly easy as you have already unlocked everything. Think I did it in about 5 hours.
Ah interesting! Might give that a go, cheers. (If I can remember how to play it)

Star Wars The Old Republic. Yes its an mmorpg but you can genuinely hide the chat window and play everything single player. I never completed the original story at launch as i found it dull as shit as an mmo but just started it again and have been soloing my way through, its got some great stories and stuff in the (many) expansions.

Star Wars The Old Republic. Yes its an mmorpg but you can genuinely hide the chat window and play everything single player. I never completed the original story at launch as i found it dull as shit as an mmo but just started it again and have been soloing my way through, its got some great stories and stuff in the (many) expansions.
Remember that being the next big thing but absolutely bombed.. I'm surprised it's still going.

Remember that being the next big thing but absolutely bombed.. I'm surprised it's still going.

It was effectively a single player game in pacing but the flashpoints that drove the storyline then required groups, it wasnt one thing or the other.

Theyve now made the flashpoints soloable so its effectively KOTOR-3 with the option to start doing group content (generally scaled up versions of soloable stuff anyway) in endgame.

Been enjoying going through the story but I wont be hanging around once Im done.

I'm hooked on PUBG all over again. I keep making the mistake of watching the likes of Chocotacco and Shroud then thinking I can play like them. I can't. I really can't.
We dropped it for a few months, but the addiction is back with a vengeance. Never been close to a heart attack on any other game. :lol:

We dropped it for a few months, but the addiction is back with a vengeance. Never been close to a heart attack on any other game. :lol:
Same! The loot rebalance on Erengel has been a complete game changer. As soon as you pop out into the open its Kar98k shots whizzing past your head. I've let out many a girly scream.

Back