Nowt Worth Buying

njmackem

Striker
I don't know if its just me being picky but I cannot find anything out there that is worth buying.

Tomb Raider that I bought at Christmas was a bit shit, i finished ACO and RDR2 and I am looking for something huge and open world that I don't have to fanny on with other people on.

Suggestions?

I don't know if its just me being picky but I cannot find anything out there that is worth buying.

Tomb Raider that I bought at Christmas was a bit shit, i finished ACO and RDR2 and I am looking for something huge and open world that I don't have to fanny on with other people on.

Suggestions?

Alien Isolation or Shadow of the Colossus

Kingdom Come Deliverance, very enjoyable.

Much more 'realistic' than most and all the better for it imo.

I backed it from the early days on Kickstarter. It’s been absolutely brilliant following the games build and release. The subsequent DLC has been a bit of a let down tho to be fair.

Probably the best RPG iv ever played, mainly because I love the theme and setting of the game.

So after the disaster of my disc drive not working on my Xbox One I upgraded to the One X which now means I need a new tv to get the 4k graphics from. That was an easy sell to the wife, what she didn't appreciate was when I bought the PS4 Pro as well because 'it has exclusive titles I cannot get on the Xbox.

I now have enough to keep me going for the time being, thanks for the suggestions guys. Now does anyone know of somewhere I can live if the wife throws me out?

I felt robbed. I paid $79 and got like 6 levels each. Plus the lightbulb helpful hints make it way too easy

I only paid 18 quid so wasnt that arsed it was so short, I'd be fuming if I paid that much for 6 missions :lol: then you've gotta pay extra for the new maps/missions!

That being said it's a good game and if anyone can pick it up cheap enough I would recommend it

I only paid 18 quid so wasnt that arsed it was so short, I'd be fuming if I paid that much for 6 missions :lol: then you've gotta pay extra for the new maps/missions!

That being said it's a good game and if anyone can pick it up cheap enough I would recommend it
That bonus level is good. Where you snipe from the cliff edge into the mansion. It’s hard to kill the guards and keep shooting them to hide the bodies :lol:

Suggestions?
If you fancy something with a bit of a tension that keeps you engaged alien isolation is brilliant.

Back