Now TV

I know there's another now tv thread, but I didn't want this to get lost in there as could interest some people and may save some a few quid.

Obviously we're on Sky tomorrow and Sunday for the final. So 2 x day passes at £9.99 = £19.98 to watch both games on standard definition. However their monthly pass is on offer at £25 per month, cancel anytime. Usually a monthly pass in £33. Reckon it may be worth paying a fiver extra to get a months sport access, especially as I know i'll watch other games and some of the cricket in India. There's also a free boost trial for a week which lets you watch in HD. Usually 3 quid so remember to cancel after the final if you dont want it.

If you want this you have to buy the pass by midnight tonight. As I say may interest some and save a few quid.
Sorted mate cheers 👍

‘Your Sky Sports Month Pass starts immediately. Your card will be charged £25.00 a month for 3 months for the Sky Sports Month Pass.’

£75. At least you’d be covered if we end up in a Play Off final.

Rang Virgin media yesterday to see what offers they had on Sly sports and got 18 months for all sky sports at a extra £11 a month. Told them sky and Now tv had offers on .

was gutted when I went to wilko’s today to find they no longer do the weeks sports pass for £10. This was perfect for my needs over the year,

‘Your Sky Sports Month Pass starts immediately. Your card will be charged £25.00 a month for 3 months for the Sky Sports Month Pass.’

Yeah feeling it would be three month tie in but only 6 quid a week. Arl just add a bit on when I do the museum steps :)

Players champ golf starts tomorrow then us on so timing fine.

I'm sure you can still cancel mind. I've certainly done it before, had a deal where they've told me it'll be £25 for 3 months (because after that it will revert to the higher price) but you can cancel any time you want.

Edit, aye the terms even say "Sky Sports Month Pass auto renews after your 3 month offer at £33.99 a month. No contract, cancel any time." So it's just saying you only get 3 months at the lower price. You could cancel it and only pay for one month though

Last edited:
I'm sure you can still cancel mind. I've certainly done it before, had a deal where they've told me it'll be £25 for 3 months (because after that it will revert to the higher price) but you can cancel any time you want.

Edit, aye the terms even say "Sky Sports Month Pass auto renews after your 3 month offer at £33.99 a month. No contract, cancel any time." So it's just saying you only get 3 months at the lower price. You could cancel it and only pay for one month though

This is exactly how it works. The whole ethos of Now TV is that its pay as you go Sky TV and not a contract; you can cancel at any time. I've just checked and it does allow me to cancel and said I could watch until my next payment date in a month's time. It's in the FAQs.

Only if you don't cancel. You could sign up pay a month, then cancel immediately and watch for the rest of the month.

Last edited:
Thanks for this.

I signed up, cancelled straight away as per above posts, still have access for the month and won't be charged again.

You lose the potential discounted rate for months 2 and 3 of the offer if you do cancel but I only want it for our two upcoming games anyway.

This will also cover the first round of the F1 season at the end of March if anyone is interested in same.

Not sure what to do. Think i may just wait till nearer end of month though. We may know more regards automatic or play offs by then. Least i can watch tonight and Sunday and the golf all weekend so good stuff.

If UR on BT. they gave me an offer on NOW tv that gave me 3 choices of Sky take-up. Check it out if it's still on, as you can change your deal for Sky on a regular monthly basis!

Back