Now TV

spoony

Striker
I know there's another now tv thread, but I didn't want this to get lost in there as could interest some people and may save some a few quid.

Obviously we're on Sky tomorrow and Sunday for the final. So 2 x day passes at £9.99 = £19.98 to watch both games on standard definition. However their monthly pass is on offer at £25 per month, cancel anytime. Usually a monthly pass in £33. Reckon it may be worth paying a fiver extra to get a months sport access, especially as I know i'll watch other games and some of the cricket in India. There's also a free boost trial for a week which lets you watch in HD. Usually 3 quid so remember to cancel after the final if you dont want it.

If you want this you have to buy the pass by midnight tonight. As I say may interest some and save a few quid.

Just to show off a bit,got a great deal off them last September £20 a month till this June , been smashing in lock down
We have the entertainment pass usually. We play a game every few months where I tell their automated system we cant afford it; always on the 3rd time they ask are you sure you want to cancel a nice little offer pops up. Currently at on £3 a month until June for the entertainment package. Think itsa usually about £8 or something.

Cheers. I mean, I did buy the pass a couple of weeks ago at 33 quid, like.

Have been getting my use out of it. Footy on just about every night. Decent when all you're doing is going to work and coming home.

Might cancel it and see if they offer me it at half price. They love throwing offers at you, NowTV.

Cheers. I mean, I did buy the pass a couple of weeks ago at 33 quid, like.

Have been getting my use out of it. Footy on just about every night. Decent when all you're doing is going to work and coming home.

Might cancel it and see if they offer me it at half price. They love throwing offers at you, NowTV.
Like anything, if you get use out of it then it's worth it.

Just been onto NowTV. Com/Sony as that's my tv. Think it's three month roll on before can cancel.
Ahh I'm wrong I feel as states cancel at any time.

Last edited:
I know there's another now tv thread, but I didn't want this to get lost in there as could interest some people and may save some a few quid.

Obviously we're on Sky tomorrow and Sunday for the final. So 2 x day passes at £9.99 = £19.98 to watch both games on standard definition. However their monthly pass is on offer at £25 per month, cancel anytime. Usually a monthly pass in £33. Reckon it may be worth paying a fiver extra to get a months sport access, especially as I know i'll watch other games and some of the cricket in India. There's also a free boost trial for a week which lets you watch in HD. Usually 3 quid so remember to cancel after the final if you dont want it.

If you want this you have to buy the pass by midnight tonight. As I say may interest some and save a few quid.

Cheers for the heads up, the first month covers the Brighton v Mags game as well which could be good viewing. Will be ordering before midnight tonight.

Cricket is on channel 4 isn't it or is that just test matches?

Thanks for this, just signed up!

What I did was sell a sub to a mate for £13. I only have now tv on big tele and he pays half the sub. You can have up to 6 devices I believe and wTch 3 at any one time.

Will save me some coin over the year

We have Sky in the house but no sports....but there is a current offer of £18 per month for football with no contract which i am going to sign up for.....

was just going to say that, there’s a deal at the minute for sky customers to take the two footie channels for 18 quid per month, just make sure you speak to someone to upgrade and get them to put 31 days notice in straight away

Back