NOVEMBER THEME : mobile phone shots

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Ross no likey so I'll start the thread :).

Any shot of anything taken with a mobile phone or tablet in November. Apologies to everyone who invested many thousands in canon gear to arrive at this moment, well not really

I'll try and add a gallery later!

I notice in @Icarebecauseyoudo invite on the SMB, you state the shot has to be taken this month. I thought it was since the theme was announced? I took a potential entry last month.

Please advise me oh wise one.

My smb thread falling off page one faster than Felix Baumgardner

Not if I can help it :D

I'm in the lakes this weekend. Stay tuned for my annual lakes thread...
Do you know where to bloody go yet ? ;)

Every jetty marked on the OS app I expect

My smb thread falling off page one faster than Felix Baumgardner

Do you know where to bloody go yet ? ;)

Every jetty marked on the OS app I expect
Staying in Buttermere but thinking about doing stuff I've not done before.

Can you park at the top of any peaks? :D

Bet you love Buachille Etive Mor, you can park right next to the famous river shot!!!

Staying in Buttermere but thinking about doing stuff I've not done before.

Can you park at the top of any peaks? :D

Bet you love Buachille Etive Mor, you can park right next to the famous river shot!!!
No, you lazy twat. Best you can do is park at the top of Honister and walk up to Dale Head

Coupall falls had so much water the other week apparently you couldn't see any rocks

No, you lazy twat. Best you can do is park at the top of Honister and walk up to Dale Head

Coupall falls had so much water the other week apparently you couldn't see any rocks
Was pretty good conditions last week tbf. I'll hoy some shots up once I've worked on them some more.

Was pretty good conditions last week tbf. I'll hoy some shots up once I've worked on them some more.
I had my best session there a few weeks ago. Just caught some sun driving up to fort William

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back