November Challenge - Abstract - Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chucked one in the pot, soap bubbles with my macro lens lit with some leds. probably the last photos I will take with my 60D. New 7D gets delivered tomorrow :)

Anyone looking for a 60D and 15-85mm lens drop me a pm!

Just chucked one in the pot, soap bubbles with my macro lens lit with some leds. probably the last photos I will take with my 60D. New 7D gets delivered tomorrow :)

Anyone looking for a 60D and 15-85mm lens drop me a pm!

What you want for it?

Me dad is after a shit slr ;)

What you want for it?

Me dad is after a Cracking slr ;)

Tried to PM you but your full!

looking for £450 for the camera body, £350 for the lens. Will throw in a third party battery grip, two extra third party batteries, couple of memory cards, field guide book, canon wired remote and whatever else I've got for it if you take it all! Got boxes for most of it as well. Shutter count just under 10k

Tried to PM you but your full!

looking for £450 for the camera body, £350 for the lens. Will throw in a third party battery grip, two extra third party batteries, couple of memory cards, field guide book, canon wired remote and whatever else I've got for it if you take it all! Got boxes for most of it as well. Shutter count just under 10k

Cheers mate.

I will ask him, but I doubt he's looking to pay that much, just wants one for farting around I think

Excuse my ignorance, I dunno much about slr prices

Tribute to Rothko.

I was going to enter on similar to ICBYD a couple of weeks ago but bottled it for the usual boring, conservative, mediocrity.

Still the odd spot in the sand though giving it the Jackson Pollock effect.

Two for the price of one there.:oops:

Logon or register to see this image

Lol TT, you would have scuppered me

More Damian Hirst than Rothko that :eek:

Very nice, a touch more garish than mine, but no bad thing

A guy who rents a room at the Corno gallery in Northallerton does this type of stuff exceptionally well, although his subjects are easier to distinguish

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol TT, you would have scuppered me

More Damian Hirst than Rothko that :eek:

Very nice, a touch more garish than mine, but no bad thing

A guy who rents a room at the Corno gallery in Northallerton does this type of stuff exceptionally well, although his subjects are easier to distinguish

You mean people can't make out that its the beach at Shields photographed on the way to Bob Latimers in Whitburn to buy my fresh fish.
His home smoked salmon is to die for too.

You mean people can't make out that its the beach at Shields photographed on the way to Bob Latimers in Whitburn to buy my fresh fish.

That's what I saw when I looked at that pic mate... although tbh I had thought pollock as opposed to smoked salmon so maybe you didn't do all that good a job really

Wobbly trees in Dumfriesshire aye

Bet he's never actually sold one :oops:

But they are nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back