November 30th live footy on TV

Morning Hank, morning everyone. Another crazy weekend in the world of Sunderland AFC! Really hoping that we appoint the right fella to take us out of a 3rd division that we really shouldn’t be stuck in. Im looking forward to the second lockdown ending on Wednesday, primarily cos my son will be able to play both football and rugby again. It was very difficult explaining to a teenager that he still has to go to school every day but can’t play the sports he loves outside of school, or even do any training. Will probably have a rare night off footy tonight, but looking forward to our game and the Champions league on Tuesday. Cheers all
Morning mate have a good day and stay safe
Morning Peter Griffin fans day 2
"Let's Go Drink Until We Can't Feel Feelings Anymore."
Have a great day

Morning pop pickers

Think I will catch the West Ham match. Got to say whilst getting rid of PP was the right decision it's always a bit sad seeing yet another Sunderland manager fail and hopefully the next appointment will take us up though some of the names being bandied around aren't realistic can see it being a lower half Championship manager or a foreign appointment

Have a good week everyone

Morning VHFC hope the week treats you well
Morning Al. Some of the names being bandied about are a bit unrealistic to say the least 😂😂

Morning Hank. Morning Gentlepeeps. Nowt for me. Back up the road this am. Covid test and overnight in Aberdeen. Back to graft tomorrow morning. Have a grand day everyone. Stay sanitary. And if you’re going out, put a coat on, it’s peeing down. 😂

Morning MM
Morning mate have a good and safe journey
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people
Steady away @Dilligaf60
Morning wando

Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Morning @VHFC
Morning @Dilligaf60

No beer or football for me today but great that the dinosaur has gone. A decent manager has plenty of time to get us promoted.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM have a good day and stay safe
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

A Parky free day, get in.
Might celebrate by watching the Premiership games tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning spammers

Happy Monday people! Only half the job done with Parky on his bike, that was the easy decision made now the trickier one....

Both prem games for me, Vardy my dream team captain so will hopefully fill his boots!
Morning KG
Morning Hank, Becs and all, looks cold out there, graft and pottering, cauld warmed up and Villa for me. Let’s hope we get the next appointment right, Pearson for me. Stay safe everyone.

Morning all homeoffice opening in 20 mins, busy day of meetings planned, I don’t like to see anyone paid off but I will make an exception for Jurassic Parkinson

Morning and safe travels @Dilligaf60, hurry back

I won’t be watching any footy tonight, have a safe Monday everyone
Cheers marra, I was looking forward to missing 3 weeks of Parky ball and then what happens 😂😂

Morning pop pickers

Think I will catch the West Ham match. Got to say whilst getting rid of PP was the right decision it's always a bit sad seeing yet another Sunderland manager fail and hopefully the next appointment will take us up though some of the names being bandied around aren't realistic can see it being a lower half Championship manager or a foreign appointment

Have a good week everyone

Morning VHFC hope the week treats you well
Morning all homeoffice opening in 20 mins, busy day of meetings planned, I don’t like to see anyone paid off but I will make an exception for Jurassic Parkinson

Morning and safe travels @Dilligaf60, hurry back
Morning @Spam Javelin
Morning @Rip Van Fish
Morning @Scorefrom a throw in
I won’t be watching any footy tonight, have a safe Monday everyone
Morning MM

I was pleased last night then read this, depressed me but I suppose it’s a blank canvas for new people
Logon or register to see this image
Seems to be a few journos making similar comments. It’s a pity they havent picked up on all the shite we’ve had to put up with recently. Anyhoo, as you say it a starting point. Better than having to come in and sack a load of people we don’t need. Pity he didnt stick 3 strikers on his list 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning lads. Graft this morning and I've got a dog trainer popping around this afternoon. I'm struggling with the pup as he thinks everyone he meets is his bestest ever friend and jumps all over them. I can't get him to understand that's not acceptable. I've been putting him back on the lead when I see people coming but he's still bouncing up and down like a lunatic wanting to be at them when we pass by ☺

Evening Hank, morning to most, just watching MOTD, Cavani is some player, wish he was up front for us, even if he was ten years older he’d do well.
Good Monday Morning to everyone else, mention to @becs who always delights with her very funny messages and quirky knowledge. I hate Monday’s (cud write a song about it), prob why I’m sat up with Mr S Miguel and about to ask his twin to join us (another can).
Hope everyone has a great Monday, PP did his best, just wasn’t up to it, hopefully whoever will take us forward. 🍺🍺👍👍

Morning marra. What a lovely thing to say. Thank you 😘
Morning Hank, morning everyone. Another crazy weekend in the world of Sunderland AFC! Really hoping that we appoint the right fella to take us out of a 3rd division that we really shouldn’t be stuck in. Im looking forward to the second lockdown ending on Wednesday, primarily cos my son will be able to play both football and rugby again. It was very difficult explaining to a teenager that he still has to go to school every day but can’t play the sports he loves outside of school, or even do any training. Will probably have a rare night off footy tonight, but looking forward to our game and the Champions league on Tuesday. Cheers all

Morning marra. I've had similar discussions with my daughter. She can't understand how it's ok to sit on the school bus with a girl from the next street and see her at break/lunchtime but she can't hang around with her out of school like they usually do.
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlepeeps. Nowt for me. Back up the road this am. Covid test and overnight in Aberdeen. Back to graft tomorrow morning. Have a grand day everyone. Stay sanitary. And if you’re going out, put a coat on, it’s peeing down. 😂

Morning MM

Morning marra. Safe travels and fingers crossed for a negative test 😘
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

A Parky free day, get in.
Might celebrate by watching the Premiership games tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning marra 😎
Morning Hank, Becs and all, looks cold out there, graft and pottering, cauld warmed up and Villa for me. Let’s hope we get the next appointment right, Pearson for me. Stay safe everyone.

Morning mate 😎
Attention ITV7ers 1000 up for grabs in last one of the month. No catching @Bonzo im afraid

@becs
@Bonzo
@Mk Mackem
@Scorefrom a throw in
@VHFC
@Wakey ftm in Sussex

Pins ooot

Morning marra. Will do 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

Back