La Liga
20:00
LaLigaTV

West Ham United v Aston Villa
Premier League
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League / Sky Sports Ultra HD

That's yer lot both premiership games for me
Morning Hank. Morning Gentlepeeps. Nowt for me. Back up the road this am. Covid test and overnight in Aberdeen. Back to graft tomorrow morning. Have a grand day everyone. Stay sanitary. And if you’re going out, put a coat on, it’s peeing down. 😂
Goodnight
Morning MM

Lechia Gdansk v Lech Poznan
Ekstraklasa
17:00
FreeSports

Leicester City v Fulham
Premier League
17:30

Torino v Sampdoria
Serie A
17:30
Premier Sports 1

VFL Bochum v Fortuna Dusseldorf
Bundesliga 2
19:30
BT Sport 2

Canvey Island v Boreham Wood
FA Cup Second Round
19:45
BT Sport 1

Genoa v Parma
Serie A
19:45
FreeSports

Real Betis v Eibar
La Liga
LaLigaTV

West Ham United v Aston Villa
Premier League

That's yer lot both premiership games for me
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people
Steady away @Dilligaf60

Evening Hank and all. Watching MOTD 2. Will probably watch West Ham game.
Have a good Monday everyone and stay safe
Morning VHFC have a grand day mate.
Evening Hank

Evening abody.

Probably watch Lechia and maybe Canvey Island for a change.

Can't believe PP is oot. This appointment has to be right to get us up in the Championship but there's a clear out needed as well.

Time for bed skool in the morning.

Stay safe abody.
Morning Cattach
Good Evening Hank, Good Evening all, Doubt I will bother but might well be getting my interest in footie restored!

Enjoy Your Parky free Monday Safe as You can Everyone :D :D :cool: :cool:
Morning Heroes. Mines back. Shame I can’t watch any for 3 weeks 😂😂😂
Evening @hank williams and all

I'm back at work tomorrow and Parky isn't...lifts the spirits

Leicester vs Fulham and Moyes vs Cridge for me
Morning Bladecat. Gerrin.
Evening Hank, morning to most, just watching MOTD, Cavani is some player, wish he was up front for us, even if he was ten years older he’d do well.
Good Monday Morning to everyone else, mention to @becs who always delights with her very funny messages and quirky knowledge. I hate Monday’s (cud write a song about it), prob why I’m sat up with Mr S Miguel and about to ask his twin to join us (another can).
Hope everyone has a great Monday, PP did his best, just wasn’t up to it, hopefully whoever will take us forward. 🍺🍺👍👍
Morning 1920. Hope so.
Evening/Morning Hank marra and everyone.

No footy for me.

Stay safe folks.
Morning KB.You anarl mate.
Morning Hank and All,
Probably nowt for me.
Stay safe!
Morning AG
Snooker loopy for me.
Morning Mr C.
Morning H
Morning non H's
Morning b1gals
Morning Hank, morning everyone. Another crazy weekend in the world of Sunderland AFC! Really hoping that we appoint the right fella to take us out of a 3rd division that we really shouldn’t be stuck in. Im looking forward to the second lockdown ending on Wednesday, primarily cos my son will be able to play both football and rugby again. It was very difficult explaining to a teenager that he still has to go to school every day but can’t play the sports he loves outside of school, or even do any training. Will probably have a rare night off footy tonight, but looking forward to our game and the Champions league on Tuesday. Cheers all
Morning WP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Peter Griffin fans day 2
"Let's Go Drink Until We Can't Feel Feelings Anymore."
Have a great day
Morning WillD
Morning Hank, morning everyone, might give the Premier League games a watch, my enthusiasm for the game was boosted after yesterday’s news, onwards and upwards as they say.
Morning Vic. Doesn’t take Much to generate a bit of interest marra.
Morning hank
Morning all
Nowt for me
Be good people
Steady away @Dilligaf60
Morning Wando. You too mate 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

A Parky free day, get in.
Might celebrate by watching the Premiership games tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot and all.

Morning Javvers. 👍

Morning Hank

Morning Spam

Last edited:
Morning pop pickers

Think I will catch the West Ham match. Got to say whilst getting rid of PP was the right decision it's always a bit sad seeing yet another Sunderland manager fail and hopefully the next appointment will take us up though some of the names being bandied around aren't realistic can see it being a lower half Championship manager or a foreign appointment

Have a good week everyone
Evening Hank and all. Watching MOTD 2. Will probably watch West Ham game.
Have a good Monday everyone and stay safe
Morning VHFC hope the week treats you well

Back